X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs

yes/no? why?

Re: Playoffs

Yes because we win 2 of the next 3 because Washington is easy and we play motivated enough to win 1 of the other 2 if not both.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]Yes because we win 2 of the next 3 because Washington is easy and we play motivated enough to win 1 of the other 2 if not both.[/quote]
      I'm not sure just how easy they are, did you see them face NE on Sunday? Not to mention our defense is giving up the most points ever, and Grossman already lit us up in week 1.

I think we'll win as well but I think it'll be a hard fought game, like most NFCE matches.

Comment

yes, super bowl, eli manning.

the defense and run game improve just a little bit and eli puts us over the top. win vs dc and the jets, dallas loses to philly.

we play our last game to win but play loose. team gets another run first round home atlanta. eli torches them.

second round at new orleans, we torch them and fewell has a surprising wow defensive game plan that works.

nfccg-eli out duels rodgers last qb to have the ball wins and its eli.

superbowl- rematch vs ne.

but bottom line: eli. honestly, if the defense and run game can improve just a little, we're good bc we got eli.

the players really need to look at what eli and jpp are doing and give it there all not to waste there hard work and talent. if the other facets of the team can improve just a little, we're better than green bay even imo. they barely beat us and they played almost mistake free, got all the breaks, so lucky on a lot of plays that will go our way if our defense plays just a little better.

the defense sucked vs green bay, full out sucked, and we almost won. if the defens plays better and run game throws in a dominant performance for a few weeks, we're golden. calling it here and now just like i did in 07 after green bay loss week 2.

i been saying we're going to the super bowl again but keepin it quiet bc of the last 4 weeks, but throughout the season i've said if the defense and OL can just get there act together a little bit more, just push it a little more to get better, we're gonna be hard to beat for anyone.

12 points in 4 minutes? eli can pull us out of any situation AS LONG AS THE D AND OL DO THERE JOB

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]yes, super bowl, eli manning.

the defense and run game improve just a little bit and eli puts us over the top. win vs dc and the jets, dallas loses to philly.

we play our last game to win but play loose. team gets another run first round home atlanta. eli torches them.

second round at new orleans, we torch them and fewell has a surprising wow defensive game plan that works.

but bottom line: eli. honestly, if the defense and run game can improve just a little, we're good bc we got eli.

the players really need to look at what eli and jpp are doing and give it there all not to waste there hard work and talent. if the other facets of the team can improve just a little, we're better than green bay even imo. they barely beat us and they played almost mistake free, got all the breaks, so lucky on a lot of plays that will go our way if our defense plays just a little better.

the defense sucked vs green bay, full out sucked, and we almost won. if the defens plays better and run game throws in a dominant performance for a few weeks, we're golden. calling it here and now just like i did in 07 after green bay loss week 2.

i been saying we're going to the super bowl again but keepin it quiet bc of the last 4 weeks, but throughout the season i've said if the defense and OL can just get there act together a little bit more, just push it a little more to get better, we're gonna be hard to beat for anyone.

12 points in 4 minutes? eli can pull us out of any situation AS LONG AS THE D AND OL DO THERE JOB[/quote]Eli did a great job pulling us into the playoffs the last two years.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]yes, super bowl, eli manning.

12 points in 4 minutes? eli can pull us out of any situation AS LONG AS THE D AND OL DO THERE JOB[/quote]
            I have a dream!!

I think Eli is playing the best football of his career, period. Much better than 07. But the defense on the other hand is Much worst than 07, not even playing at a fraction of that level of performance. If this defense gets their #### together in the end of this season and we make the playoffs, we got a great chance. It's all up to the defense at this point.

Comment

don't forget now....2 wins is not enough if dallas beats philly (even if they lose to tampa bay)
              we would still have to win all 3.

and the cowboys will beat the eagles.

but i bELIeve we can win all 3 if the defense wakes up.
              due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
              my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Yes but we don't get past the divisional round.

Why? Packers at their place with a Rodgers who keeps burning strong? Doubt it.

Comment

IMO Dallas has the easier game this week playing Tampa Bay. Redskins gave NE a run for their money. I do think it will be a win for the Giants though.

Comment

[quote user="P_Simms_#11"]IMO Dallas has the easier game this week playing Tampa Bay. Redskins gave NE a run for their money. I do think it will be a win for the Giants though.
                    [/quote]
                    True but lets not underestimate Dallas' ability to collapse, specially in December. TB and the Eagles won't lay down for them.

Comment

i actually think tampa wins and philly beats dallas too.

tampa just got humiliated and have a ****ty record but are a young talented team. this can be a game they build on and freeman will try to play his best and i think dallas losing to ny really will kill there morale. i said earlier in the year buddy ryan and the dallas inconsistent offense would come to a clash and collapse and i think we just jump started it...i could expect ryan to pull out a "our defense played good enough to win more than 7 games..." or something along those lines.

plus philly thrashed dallas big time and philly will be in the same situation as to where vick will play and dallas could be a good game to build on.

the talent of tampa bay is better than washington imo bc of washingtons qb situation.

the talent of philly is better than the jets imo, and the jets run a version of the ryan defense that eli just torched.

i could see dallas collapsing as soon as this week and eli goes off on washington

Comment

i think the offense can carry us to a win over washington while we wait to get osi and phillips back.

then when they come back it could spark the defense and they play better and tuck can play situational and we go back to the same dl formula as 07 with osi and stray oh i mean JPP starting and tuck subbing in on passing situations and rotated in alot.

hopefully they are both healthy for the jets game

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk

Comment

[quote user="ebick"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk[/quote]
                            lol I love that clip but I don't think that quiet applies here....Mora wishes he was leading his division at that moment

Comment

[quote user="ebick"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk[/quote]

yup that's way back when peyton still sucked.
                              hard to believe there was a time when he was
                              still learning.
                              he's been tearin' it up ever since then though.
                              due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                              my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Working...
                              X