I'll probably regret this, but

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll probably regret this, but

can it get worse than Coe and Tyron? Is Hosley healthy? He couldn't be worse than what we saw Wednesday night. If he's healthy I say NYG should go with him. Or, now that salaries aren't guaranteed, bring back Deon Grant and do the whole "three safeties" thing again. Not ideal but better than Wednesday.
    Last edited by giantfan1976; 09-07-2012, 11:50 AM.

hosely is just a rookie...but might as well break him in, cant be worse than tryon the other night...can he??

Comment

I'd be fine with getting Grant back, problem is he going to be worth the money he will want?
      I highly doubt he's going to get off the couch for the vet minimum which is all we can afford at this point, especially considering we gave him something like $4 mil last season.

Comment

It's a scary issue to have that we have to depend on Hosley. Coe wasn't that bad, but Tryon was awful. Just take it this way - our whole secondary was awful, included Webster.

I have faith Fewell will figure this out

Comment

I'm thinking we go more in the direction of will hill, rolle, phillip, webster and Hosley to me that is not a bad lineup.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

hopefully Prince will be back for next week's game.

Comment

Coe was playing quite well prior to his injury.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by giantfan1976 View Post
                can it get worse than Coe and Tyron? Is Hosley healthy? He couldn't be worse than what we saw Wednesday night. If he's healthy I say NYG should go with him. Or, now that salaries aren't guaranteed, bring back Deon Grant and do the whole "three safeties" thing again. Not ideal but better than Wednesday.
                Hosely is still trying to heal from his turf toe i think
                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
                  hopefully Prince will be back for next week's game.
                  Amukamara wasn't exactly setting the world on fire BEFORE he got hurt, so I don't even know how much good he'll actually do when he gets back.
                  "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

I'm sick to death of this injury bug decimating a core group of guys EVERY friggin year!
                    Just Game 2 coming up and already the season looks bleak as the same problems that made us 7-7 last year have once again returned.
                    Sick to death of this team's inability to stay healthy.
                    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

Comment

Prince was not playing that bad. I don't know why people at acting like he was having a bad pre season.

Comment

Rookies do play. Get Hosely in there. I'd like to see them get Hill out there as well.

Comment

im all for putting hosley in there if these guys aren't healthy. i mean, he is a rookie but he made some plays in preseason and it cannot really be that much worse having him in there than it is tryon or coe. it's not like they were very experienced to begin with other than ST and neither are a top notch talent so i say why not let jayron show his stuff.

Comment

[QUOTE=bigblue58;476795]Amukamara wasn't exactly setting the world on fire BEFORE he got hurt, so I don't even know how much good he'll actually do when he gets back.[/QUOTEI

I just said the same thing in another thread. I'm not sold on Amukamura. He hasn't impressed me or anything for that matter. He seems to be injured a lot. I tell you who impressed me was Hixon. I was one of the ones who wanted him gone and keep Douglas (who i still like), and I was wrong he played very well.
                            I miss Red Hook

Comment

I think we're getting a little carried away with Hixon. Lets see him do it a few more times.

And look at the bright side. You guys can blame our shortcomings on injuries just like you did last season and just like you'll be able to do every season.
                              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X