Boomer Esiason: "Giants may have played themselves out of a playoff spot."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boomer Esiason: "Giants may have played themselves out of a playoff spot."

Wow, what is the world coming too. Semptember 5th and were out of the playoffs? LOL

Boomer is getting old, he needs off the air before he declares the Raiders suberbowl champs this weekend...wowww

duhhhh. game 1 has always decided who makes the playoffs...wait...

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
      Wow, what is the world coming too. Semptember 5th and were out of the playoffs? LOL

Boomer is getting old, he needs off the air before he declares the Raiders suberbowl champs this weekend...wowww
      He sounds like the Cowboys fans who are buying tickets for New Orleans in February and have us going winless at 0-16. I used to be the same way, but now I just wait until we're mathematically eliminated before I react. It's nicer this way.

Comment

he is right tho. we lost game 1 last year and missed the playoffs bc it was a loss to a divional opponent like vs dallas. wait...no thats wrong too

Comment

That's just stupid to say lol we still have a game against Dallas don't we that's why I stay away from New York radio especially when the are Jet fans I just want week 2 to get here already Stephen A. Smith said the same thing. We still can go 5-1 in the division. If Dallas loses next week and we win both teams are 1-1 with one more game to play. I'm actually glad that people are jumping off the bandwagon stay off, if you were never on it before F**** Boomer seriously.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Yo seriously, as much as I wanted this win, the season is always more fun as the underdog. And the Giants seem to play better when nobody picks them. I like the way things are setting up (on paper). Our actual physical/tangible issues on defense and the OL are alarming. But it looks good on paper so thats really all that counts. Lol

Comment

already Boomer???? really.

he knows he doesnt mean it. hype for his show is all that is.
              sigpic

Comment

Because he knows early the Jets are not even close to making the playoffs so he just needs something to cry over.

Comment

I'm sure he can't be serious, but its just funny the things sports media will say an the average-to-below average fan will believe...and repeat to all their friends. Essentially making them look like they know nothing about sports haha

Comment

**** Boomer
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Hey if Boomer has us out of it........I guess we send the players home and declare 15 walkovers What an IDIOT!!!! What was his QB/team record in the NFL again? Whats with the Boomer ID?

Comment

Well that settles it. Coughlin clearly has to go.

Comment

With stupid comments like this, how are his listeners not calling him out? We just got eliminated from the playoffs in week one? LMAO.

Comment

I think he's understating it ... yesterday it was the end of the world.
                            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Cut him some slack; Boomer's career with the Jets taught him the season is over in week 1.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X