Give Tryon a break....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Tryon a break....

My god, you guys panic so fast and once a player makes a mistake or misplay, there is no forgiving or forgetting. I liked what Tryon did last year. He was thrown out to the lions (actually, the Cowboys) last game and was playing too conservatively. We've all be there, trying not to make the big mistake. Unfortunately for him, playing safe exposed him. He and us would have been much better served if he played right up on the receivers. Give the guy a break. I think he will be fine. He also seems to be an excellent coverage guy on punt teams. Relax. We will be fine with what we've got. Besides, what makes you think anyone or anything else out there at this time is going to be better?

Originally posted by BigBluePoint View Post
    My god, you guys panic so fast and once a player makes a mistake or misplay, there is no forgiving or forgetting. I liked what Tryon did last year. He was thrown out to the lions (actually, the Cowboys) last game and was playing too conservatively. We've all be there, trying not to make the big mistake. Unfortunately for him, playing safe exposed him. He and us would have been much better served if he played right up on the receivers. Give the guy a break. I think he will be fine. He also seems to be an excellent coverage guy on punt teams. Relax. We will be fine with what we've got. Besides, what makes you think anyone or anything else out there at this time is going to be better?
    This guy got burned by Kevin Olgetree that's a joke and we will not be fine if he's playing cb we need Prince back and need to start Hosley no one is going to feel sorry for a guy getting paid a million dollars a year.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Criticism is warranted when you play like ****.

Comment

People do need to realize that Tryon is our 5th CB. In an ideal world, he should never see the field.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!! /red
          "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by BigBluePoint View Post
            You should do stand up. Your thread title is hillarious
            If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

He was getting fried by a 2nd or 3rd string reciever. Way too many mental errors, and game time is not when you are supposed to have all those mental errors. I do not understand the statement "He is not supposed to see the field" WTF,really? Isnt he on the 53 man roster? I didnt see his name on the Practice Team list! If you are one of the lucky guys suiting up for game time, then you better well be ready to SEE the field, cause you might have to actually PLAY on it.
              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

We are not "fine with what we got". I hope teams don't torch this secondary.Tyron is not good. I respect him for stepping up, but do not kid yourself.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Tryon was pretty decent last year. Could have worse 5th corners. I am sure Fewell is showing him the game tape.

Comment

..................No
                    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

What did he do that was so great last year? He made one very nice tackle while he was injured. Not bashing him, I just don't know what he did last year that was so great.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                        This guy got burned by Kevin Olgetree that's a joke .
                        Webby got juked and burned by the Tree as well. Just sayin'.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                          Webby got juked and burned by the Tree as well. Just sayin'.
                          The thread is about Tryon I would get on Webster's case too, but when you got a 3rd and 12 and Tryon gives that up he gets no sympathy from me at least Webster has played well for this hence last years playoffs.

Comment

thats what i cant fathom. 3rd and 12, and the slant gets 13?!?! them throwing the slant shoulda been a favor to us. we shoulda tackled himm like after 8 yds...i have no idea how they arent ready for the slant. tryon was just awful flat awful. he does have better game than what he showed, but that was just awful

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                              thats what i cant fathom. 3rd and 12, and the slant gets 13?!?! them throwing the slant shoulda been a favor to us. we shoulda tackled himm like after 8 yds...i have no idea how they arent ready for the slant. tryon was just awful flat awful. he does have better game than what he showed, but that was just awful
                              Yeah I don't get the Webby bashing either the guy is playing back there with a bunch of no names and he probably feels he has to over comphensate for the other corners short comings.

Comment

Working...
                              X