Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell??? Giants worked out 3 QB's? OK... I'm lost.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell??? Giants worked out 3 QB's? OK... I'm lost.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo Hashtag fixed! RT @JennyVrentas: Giants worked out three QBs: Josh McCown, Stephen McGee and Brian Hoyer, per source. #nyg

makes zero sense...... don't understand this at all
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

There were no CBs available, so they figured to try those guys instead...

Comment

Originally posted by yoeddy View Post
      There were no CBs available, so they figured to try those guys instead...
      LOL, I thought it was a type and they meant CB's but then I saw they listed QB's

Comment

could it be because our O-Line is that bad? lol

Comment

A theory: Looking for a new backup when they trade Carr for OL or CB help??????

(Not sure,not even saying this could be, just posing a possibility.)

Comment

Originally posted by MDL View Post
            A theory: Looking for a new backup when they trade Carr for OL or CB help??????

(Not sure,not even saying this could be, just posing a possibility.)
            I mean... doubtful. Carr wouldn't get us anyone worthwhile.

Comment

Lol, what a weird tweet. I don't understand that all.

I hope someone he can clarify

Comment

maybe Carr is hurt and its not out in the media yet??
                or maybe like someone else said they may have some kind of deal that invloves Carr for and OL.
                What does Arizona have to offer in the way of OLs??? They need a QB thats for sure.....
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I think it is far more likely that after seeing our oline play last week the front office is worried about the safety of our Qb's.
                  sigpic

Comment

The way Eli is going to get ripped apart due to our Oline, and how scared Carr is under pressure, trying out different options at the qb position may be a good idea. Eli's tough as nails, but this oline play is downright scary. Lets hope they get it together! I mean honestly.
                    sigpic

Comment

Carr must have tripped over his clipboard

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                        Carr must have tripped over his clipboard
                        I heard Hoyer was pretty decent. Actually I like this news a lot.........Carr is pretty thin insurance

Comment

Eli got absolutely killed last night. Diehl sucked as usual. Locklear blew. Boothe looked like hell. Baas was mediocre. Snee is surrounded by ****.

We better have a backup plan for Eli, and by the looks of it, it should be deep.

And before you say "why don't we work out OL", I'm sure if there was an upgrade on the market, we'd consider it.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Maybe Carr has asked for his release after seeing the O-Line play. He is already shell shocked!

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                              Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo Hashtag fixed! RT @JennyVrentas: Giants worked out three QBs: Josh McCown, Stephen McGee and Brian Hoyer, per source. #nyg

makes zero sense...... don't understand this at all
                              did u not see carr in the preseason? with the way our offensive line is playing, chances are we need a decent backup
                              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Working...
                              X