Cruz getting shredded on facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz getting shredded on facebook

So I just seen him post a picture on facebook of himself hanging out with Tyson Chandler at a fashion show and lets just say the comment section shouldn't be read by children. He's really getting his first taste of it.
    Last edited by egyptian420; 09-07-2012, 02:17 PM.

After 3 drops in one game, he better get his head back on straight. Hopefully the offseason super bowl hangover is just one game.

Comment

I think he just had one bad game, but I can still understand why people would be mad. This isn't exactly the kind of picture they want him to share after that performance on Wednesday.

Comment

I'm happy he's getting lit, and I'm happy David Wilson got lit for "crying" on the field.

They will come back hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
          I'm happy he's getting lit, and I'm happy David Wilson got lit for "crying" on the field.

They will come back hungry
          What are they lab rats?
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

lmao that was crazy hey this is NY people want result no one wants to see that fashion crap after a loss I can understand why they are pissed....Victor will get back on track but this is not a good look for him.
            Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 09-07-2012, 03:42 PM.
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              What are they lab rats?

No, but Tom Coughlin isn't yelling and lighting them up? We all know how TC is, and this is partially why the Giants went on a hot run last year. Some times, employees need a match lit under their *** for motivation.

Comment

i thought this comment was funny "Catch the Ball First, THEN run...then, fashion!"

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  I think he just had one bad game, but I can still understand why people would be mad. This isn't exactly the kind of picture they want him to share after that performance on Wednesday.
                  He hasn't had any practice at all tweeting and posting from this side of a bad performance. He's a quick study, he'll improve that and will be right back with a strong game vs. Tampa.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Cruz is still a beast week 2 if he has 150 yrds receiving people will be riding his **** again the guy can't be perfect all the time, last year Greg Jennings had like 3 drops too in that playoff game.
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Saw this one coming the second he posted the picture.

Comment

You know, I swore Cruz wasn't a 1 year wonder with the way he plays, but Im starting to think there is a small possibility I could be wrong.... He is getting all cover boy / Hollywood on us. I hope he gets his hunger back soon and realizes he still hasnt signed a contract yet.

Catch the ball first Cruz, then turn it up field. Don't lose your hunger and concentration!
                        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

they were given days off, what is he suppose to do on his days off? oh thats right have a DAY OFF! smh the nerve of some people. like he is their property cause he plays for the team, he;s not suppose to enjoy his life.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                          @Katdaddyjay 17h
                          @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                          http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            What are they lab rats?
                            Welcome to the world of Social Media. Those (especially celebs) who live by it, "die" by it.

Comment

lmao...I saw some pictures of him at a birthday party and a few from some fashion show and knew shots were about to be fired.

Comment

Working...
                              X