FA LB's of 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA LB's of 2012

I personally think we should address LB in the draft, but anyways, here are the FA LB's for 2012:

Curtis Lofton
    Anthony Spencer
    Stephen Tulloch (would love this)
    Dan Connor
    London Fletcher
    E.J Henderson (this wouldn't be bad either)

And the rest:

Clark Haggans (ARZ)

Brendon Ayanbadejo (BAL)

Jarret Johnson (BAL)

Andra Davis (BUF)

Kirk Morrison (BUF)

Reggie Torbor (BUF)

Brian Iwuh (CHI)

Manny Lawson (CIN)

D'Qwell Jackson (CLE)

Keith Brooking (DAL)

Bradie James (DAL)

Mario Haggan (DEN)

Joe Mays (DEN)

Wesley Woodyard (DEN)

Bobby Carpenter (DET)

Isaiah Ekejiuba (DET)

Erik Walden (GB)

Ernie Sims (IND)

Philip Wheeler (IND)

Ikaika Alama-Francis (MIA)

Jason Taylor (MIA)

Xavier Adibi (MIN)

Erin Henderson (MIN)

Gary Guyton (NE)

Tracy White (NE)

Jonathan Goff (NYG)

Bryan Thomas (NYJ)

Darryl Blackstock (OAK)

Quentin Groves (OAK)

Stephen Cooper (SD)

Na'il Diggs (SD)

David Hawthorne (SEA)

Matt McCoy (SEA)

Ahmad Brooks (SF)

Blake Costanzo (SF)

Tavares Gooden (SF)

Larry Grant (SF)

Chris Chamberlain (STL)

Bryan Kehl (STL)

Ben Leber (STL)

Brady Poppinga (STL)

Geno Hayes (TB)

Patrick Bailey (TEN)

Barrett Ruud (TEN)

Tim Shaw (TEN)

Rocky McIntosh (WAS)

Dannell Ellerbe (BAL) - Restricted

Sergio Kindle (BAL) - Exclusive Rights

Garrison Sanborn (BUF) - Restricted

Jason Phillips (CAR) - Restricted

Thomas Williams (CAR) - Restricted

Vincent Rey (CIN) - Exclusive Rights

Titus Brown (CLE) - Restricted

DeAndre Levy (DET) - Restricted

Ashlee Palmer (DET) - Restricted

Cody Glenn (IND) - Restricted

Russell Allen (JAC) - Restricted

Jovan Belcher (KC) - Restricted

Cory Greenwood (KC) - Exclusive Rights

Austin Spitler (MIA) - Exclusive Rights

Kenny Onatolu (MIN) - Restricted

Jamaal Westerman (NYJ) - Restricted

Re: FA LB's of 2012

Peraonally, I think the LBer corps is very promising. Remember, there are 2 rookies starting. And they are doing a hell of a job filling in.

Yes, they need to work on their pass coverage, but that will come with experience. I say we resign Goff, who looked to be back on the upswing before we got hurt.
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

I'm down with signing Goff for a year or something, but I don't know about these rookies. J-Will and Herzlich have shown some flashes but I don't know if I feel good going forward like this. I'm hoping we draft one no later than the 2nd round.

Comment

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]Peraonally, I think the LBer corps is very promising. Remember, there are 2 rookies starting. And they are doing a hell of a job filling in.

Yes, they need to work on their pass coverage, but that will come with experience. I say we resign Goff, who looked to be back on the upswing before we got hurt.[/quote] the young guys can be promising all they want, it would be a huge disaster to go into another season assuming guys are going to step up & not have at least a high draft pick or FA signing.....

Comment

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]Peraonally, I think the LBer corps is very promising. Remember, there are 2 rookies starting. And they are doing a hell of a job filling in.

Yes, they need to work on their pass coverage, but that will come with experience. I say we resign Goff, who looked to be back on the upswing before we got hurt.[/quote] the young guys can be promising all they want, it would be a huge disaster to go into another season assuming guys are going to step up & not have at least a high draft pick or FA signing.....

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]I personally think we should address LB in the draft, but anyways, here are the FA LB's for 2012:

Curtis Lofton

[/quote]
            Thats the guy I like on that list

Btw, my understanding is there are no more resitricted free agents per the new CBA. Am I missing something?
            sigpic

Comment

We can always give Kehl another shot

Comment

can we give these kids a full OTA/ offseason before we cut them first?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]can we give these kids a full OTA/ offseason before we cut them first?
                  [/quote]

and add a d coord that knows what the **** he's doing!!!

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="egyptian420"]I personally think we should address LB in the draft, but anyways, here are the FA LB's for 2012:

Curtis Lofton

[/quote]

Btw, my understanding is there are no more resitricted free agents per the new CBA. Am I missing something?
                    [/quote] I freaking love curtis lofton! I remember hering his name mentioned with the GIANTS at times before his Draft and was excited to here it! I thought Greg JOnes reminded me a bit of Lofton coming out but has yet to show anything remotely close to Loftons skill set Lofton would be a incredible signing! I also really like Tulloch when he was a FA but the consensus on here seemed to think he was to much like John Goff

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]I'm down with signing Goff for a year or something, but I don't know about these rookies. J-Will and Herzlich have shown some flashes but I don't know if I feel good going forward like this. I'm hoping we draft one no later than the 2nd round.
                      [/quote]I like the potential of all the rookie LBs...no it hasnt been pretty but they really didn't have an offseason due to the lockout...ditching any of them now would be a hasty decision that wouldnt be beneficial

Comment

U know whos having a really nice season on that list is David Hawthorne of the Seahawks I've watched him a few times now and seen him make multiple plays against the Run and Pass and hes a big piece of that ever improving D (along with Kj Wright who was a guy i raved about in last yrs draft class)

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="egyptian420"]I personally think we should address LB in the draft, but anyways, here are the FA LB's for 2012:

Curtis Lofton

[/quote]

[/quote] I freaking love curtis lofton! I remember hering his name mentioned with the GIANTS at times before his Draft and was excited to here it! I thought Greg JOnes reminded me a bit of Lofton coming out but has yet to show anything remotely close to Loftons skill set Lofton would be a incredible signing! I also really like Tulloch when he was a FA but the consensus on here seemed to think he was to much like John Goff
                          [/quote]If I knew Tulloch would get that contract I would of been screaming for him.I thought he was going to get way more then that

Comment

I wonder if those that are clamoring for a FA signing, are the same ones complaining that we had no cap space to resign our own players ....

Comment

i would like having London Fletcher on the team, guy is an iron man and would be a great mentor to the younger players. could be like Sam Madison of the linebackers

Comment

Working...
                              X