Wear your teams Jersey to work day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wear your teams Jersey to work day

I was rockin' the GMEN...took alot of crap, but I fought hard and gained alot of yardage...even stiff armed a few bosses. Sigh...sometimes I hate the people I work with, but it was fun!

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I was rockin' the GMEN...took alot of crap, but I fought hard and gained alot of yardage...even stiff armed a few bosses. Sigh...sometimes I hate the people I work with, but it was fun!

I want the same **** you are smoking! WTF are you even babbling about? And yes, I am being serious in every sense.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

L has to be a rival teams' fan, thats the only thing I can think of.
      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Wow, it's a good time to relax, wouldn't you say? If you dont like her posts, dont click on them, but keep the personal attacks out of the conversation. Totally uncalled for
        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post

Yeah, the Jersey always looks a meeting. Actually the office has a good split of Jet and Giant Fans so we never have any issues except every 4 years, but then it is all in fun. We do have an Office in Philly, which tends to get some light ribbing at Monday morning BD Meeting.

Comment

Working...
          X