• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Congratulates Tony Romo after the Game

Warning:

The F word pops up:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf
    I miss Red Hook

God I hate Romo I hate him more then Vick only cause to me he is better the Vick. I hate his backwards cap I hate the celebrity dating, I hate the helmet on after games, I hate 3 tds and 307 yrds passing against our defense I HATE ROMO AND THE COWSH**** there... had to let that out.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

your link is broken

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
        your link is broken
        Damn...hang on ..i'll fix it..i'ts hilarious.

It's a chrome link.....hang on...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf
        Last edited by bklyn1028; 09-08-2012, 04:11 PM.
        I miss Red Hook

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          God I hate Romo I hate him more then Vick only cause to me he is better the Vick. I hate his backwards cap I hate the celebrity dating, I hate the helmet on after games, I hate 3 tds and 307 yrds passing against our defense I HATE ROMO AND THE COWSH**** there... had to let that out.
          I still hate Vick more. At least Romo is a fairly good QB that is unfortunately saddled with a crappy organization. If Eli and Romo were reversed from the start of their careers the Giants would still have 2 rings in the past 5 years and Cowboys would have none. The QB I truly detest and hate is Michael *****...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Don't worry, it's not December yet. He invents new ways to lose come winter time.
            sigpic -We put poo on things!

Comment

Eli is just classy like that.

Comment

Picture from last year but lmao

Comment

So tell us...how do you REALLY feel about Romo?...LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X