What's worse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's worse?

Waiting until next Sunday to see if the Giants can fix some of their flaws? Or, the media now pronouncing Dallas as the Super Bowl favorites and Romo as the league MVP?

I heard that too Romo is already mvp that is kinda of sickening to me but it sucks waiting until next Sunday. I wondering if they would be proclaiming Eli as MVP already if he won the game and put up the same #'s. The fact of the matter is that Dallas wasn't super impressive that game either at least wait until the weekend is over ... it's sad how the media portrays sports now a days...smh. They don't think Brees, Rodgers, or Brady will have better weekends then Romo? I mean come on it's a joke.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I understand the frustration but Dallas just beat the Super Bowl champs. They played very well and won all the battles that mattered. Let them have some fun and hope the Giants are not as rusty on game 2.

Comment

I haven't watched ESPN or NFLN since that game and I certainly will not anytime soon. I really hope they shower the Cowboys with compliments and crown them the season MVP's...it doesn't seem to be very helpful when they do it to us.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaScotian View Post
          I understand the frustration but Dallas just beat the Super Bowl champs. They played very well and won all the battles that mattered. Let them have some fun and hope the Giants are not as rusty on game 2.
          Yeah but proclaiming Rom as MVP is a little ridiculous.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Let Dallas have their praise now. Praise in the NFL obviously makes players complacent. I'd love to be crowned the best organization and not have to risk a heart attack every week watching a game, but if actual respect makes us drop bombs like this, then honestly screw the respect...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Waiting for the next game is by far worse... crowning the next MVP and SB champion after one game, without seeing any other teams play, is just ridiculous media hype and nothing more.
              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                Waiting until next Sunday to see if the Giants can fix some of their flaws? Or, the media now pronouncing Dallas as the Super Bowl favorites and Romo as the league MVP?
                I hope the Giants hear it until they are nauseous.....they apparently still have parade confetti in their hair.
                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Understand, I don't want the same for the Giants. I hope they are trashed and underestimated after this game. They seem to play better that way. I'm just saying if Eli had beaten them I doubt he is getting the praise. Romo played a good game and I do think he is a good QB, but he also picked on bench players.

Comment

Understand, I don't want the same for the Giants. I hope they are trashed and underestimated after this game. They seem to play better that way. I'm just saying if Eli had beaten them I doubt he is getting the praise. Romo played a good game and I do think he is a good QB, but he also picked on bench players.
                    Which makes letting Aaron Ross go look more suspect every week.
                    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Yeah but he really wasn't that good last year either.

Comment

yeah. for me its a tie. both suck equally. i especially disliked the post game pressers from the cowboys, esp romo. "your judged by wins and losses" after they won...and qbs are judged by wins and losses WHEN IT MATTERS MOST, funny he left that part of it out...but yeah, romo lit up our depleted secondary, give him the "um, so, every qb coulda done that vs our secondary" award. really, how do u think eli woulda looked vs our secondary? he was putting up 400 yds vs Dallas last season when they were healthy...

its a long season, and we're 3-0 in dallas...we'll avenge that loss

Comment

What else is nww

Comment

Yeah but he really wasn't that good last year either.
                            Huh? 31 TDs/10 INTs. The guy is good.

Comment

I easily See the Cowturds losing to Seattle next week...their heads are up in the clouds and Seattle isn't exactly the pushover team anymore...but Dallas will go into that game thinking they are

Comment

Working...
                              X