Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fumbling isn't bad, but you know what is....lying

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...8-44145645d48b

Q. Was it a blindside hit? Did you not see him coming?
    A. No I saw him coming.

Q. Was the ball loose or off your body?
    A. Nah...

Q. Some people thought you were crying. Were you.
    A. Nah...

Well then there you have it. You saw the guy who hit you coming, and even though you saw him coming and the ball was not lose you fumbled, and you definitely did not cry over it even though we all saw you on tv crying.

Thanks for clearing that up.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Originally posted by appodictic View Post

A. No I saw him coming.

A. Nah...

A. Nah...

Well then there you have it. You saw the guy who hit you coming, and even though you saw him coming and the ball was not lose you fumbled, and you definitely did not cry over it even though we all saw you on tv crying.

Show me the video of him crying after the fumble
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

He wasn't crying but I'll tell you what he was lying about is that he was holding the ball tight and the defender made a good play on the ball. you can tell he was holding the ball so loose.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

A. No I saw him coming.

A. Nah...

A. Nah...

1. he clearly could have seen him coming and most likely did since Lee was coming from his right front side

2. the ball definitely could have been higher and tighter to his body...nothing out of the ordinary for a rookie.....especially one with a history of fumbling

3. I've been looking for this footage of him crying and still have not seen it .....and I've rewatched the game studying it 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
          Show me the video of him crying after the fumble
          http://larrybrownsports.com/football...-fumble/153022

Comment

IDK man he just looks pissed the f*** off to me I don't see any tears.
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

That picture doesn't show any evidence of him crying what so ever. And even if he was, who cares? Why do people care so much?

Comment

this is from the broadcast ...right after he talks to Coughlin Ingram and Osi come over......he is clearly upset but not so sure the guy is crying

just watched it again a few times.....doesn't seem to be crying to me

Comment

A. No I saw him coming.

A. Nah...

A. Nah...

In all honesty he should have kicked said journalist in the nuts and asked.. are you crying. Mother****er has balls asking that question.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                    IDK man he just looks pissed the f*** off to me I don't see any tears.
                    It's not a big deal I do not want to rip the guy over crying whatever. It is not like I never cried and it is actually good that he has emotion.

I just did not like that interview. Ok the crying this is debatable I guess, and did he see Lee coming thing is debatable kinda, but to top it off with "I was holding the ball tight". Man now your losing credibility big time. Have the humble pie. You put it on the ground. It happens. Say something like "I have to protect the ball better" Dont say something like "NAH. I was holding it tight" thats a cop out.

Comment

I think this is the picture that people are talking about.....

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1339269/crywilson.gif

That could just be perspiration as well....it was warm out there. I don't think he was crying.
                      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by nygfan90 View Post
                        That picture doesn't show any evidence of him crying what so ever. And even if he was, who cares? Why do people care so much?
                        This.....

Don't understand what the big deal is. He knows he messed up. Hopefully he learns from it.

Comment

It's not a big deal I do not want to rip the guy over crying whatever. It is not like I never cried and it is actually good that he has emotion.

I just did not like that interview. Ok the crying this is debatable I guess, and did he see Lee coming thing is debatable kinda, but to top it off with "I was holding the ball tight". Man now your losing credibility big time. Have the humble pie. You put it on the ground. It happens. Say something like "I have to protect the ball better" Dont say something like "NAH. I was holding it tight" thats a cop out.
                          you put way too much stock in what these guys say to reporters

they are asked these questions 100 times in a day

99% of the time they just want these guys to get the hell away from their locker

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                            this is from the broadcast ...right after he talks to Coughlin Ingram and Osi come over......he is clearly upset but not so sure the guy is crying

just watched it again a few times.....doesn't seem to be crying to me
                            Idk...Sure looks like he crying to me...you can see the tear.

I have no problem with him crying to be honest. It shows how much he cares about the game and the fact he broke one of his goals so soon. I think he's going to come back strong...his work ethic is one of the reasons I was so high on him prior to the draft.
                            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                              Idk...Sure looks like he crying to me...you can see the tear.

I have no problem with him crying to be honest. It shows how much he cares about the game and the fact he broke one of his goals so soon. I think he's going to come back strong...his work ethic is one of the reasons I was so high on him prior to the draft.
                              Honestly at the end of the day, I want this guy on my team. Knows his mistake and owns it in his own way. He is Honest, the reporter isn't and never will be, might as well be in sales. There are people who have real jobs and those who want to fake it.

Comment

Working...
                              X