X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official Keep McGiggles Thread

[quote user="Cags"]

Giggles must go guys. The other night alone there were 7 posts from Giggle (etc...) on the first page of posts alone. What was worse was they were having conversations with themselves and refreshing stupid topics to the top of the page and moving legitimate posts to the second page and beyond.

Enough is enough

Ban the Clown!

[/quote]

There is Giggles and then there is the Giiggles impersonators. You can blame Giggles for being negative all the time but he is always rational, polite and a gentleman. The impersonators were thugs and filth.

Comment

Comment

DP

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

Dude, what was your original handle?

Some of the newer guys keep asking me who the original 4 were, and i can only ever remember Lockhart.* He shouldn't be the only one getting notoriety.

[/quote]

There was Lockhart, NuttySack, and FloydTheBarber. Can't remember who the 4th was.

Comment

Please guys..

No more threads about this. What EVERYONE should be doing is completely and utterly IGNORING these accounts. I know it will never happen, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't say it. Asking people to ignore things around here is more or less asking the impossible, and I know some of you have proven to be capable of doing it, but I'm realistic enough to know better.

Calling attention to this is giving them exactly what they want. Responding to their posts is exactly what they want, because they know it's taking attenton away from actual football conversation, and thats exactly what they want. They are not fans of this team by any means, and I'd bet the house on it.

Ignore them. Its so easy to do

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X