Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Giants need to be worried about the Skins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the Giants need to be worried about the Skins?

Now I know it's week 1, and the Saints have had their offseason issues, etc. But I must say, going into the Superdome and outscoring the Saints like that is pretty damn impressive. Are the Redskins a competitive team this year in the division?

Especially with how we performed against them last year, I will admit I'm a bit worried.

Absolutely.

Comment

We need to be worried about the Bucs.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

We need to be worried about the next team on the schedule every week
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          We need to be worried about the Bucs.
          Agree with that. Obviously every game is a concern. But I'm just really worried about this division now. RGIII seems legitimate.

Comment

Yes. We do.

Comment

Originally posted by btbrennan View Post
              Now I know it's week 1, and the Saints have had their offseason issues, etc. But I must say, going into the Superdome and outscoring the Saints like that is pretty damn impressive. Are the Redskins a competitive team this year in the division?

Especially with how we performed against them last year, I will admit I'm a bit worried.
              Alright everyone calm down I'm sure the Saints were over emotional with everything in the offseason and Vilma winning his appeal all division rivals are threats whether RGPEE is playing qb or Rex Grossman in 5 weeks after we beat the Eagles and if were in 1st place with a 3-1 record you won't even remember this.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Agree with that. Obviously every game is a concern. But I'm just really worried about this division now. RGIII seems legitimate.
                Of course, but we can't just skip ahead in our schedule can we?

Comment

You should see it down here in Redskins country right now. Hilarious. You think they'd just won the superbowl. But then again, they do this every time they win.

Comment

You should see it down here in Redskins country right now. Hilarious. You think they'd just won the superbowl. But then again, they do this every time they win.
                    I live in VA and it's a freaking mad house down here. I'm glad we are "last" let all the focus go to the Skins, Cowboys, and Jets.

Comment

Not any more than we would the Buccaneers. Redskins didn't do anything surprising in my eyes today.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        I live in VA and it's a freaking mad house down here. I'm glad we are "last" let all the focus go to the Skins, Cowboys, and Jets.
                        ''

Haha yeah I'm in NOVA. I agree. I like flying under the radar. The wins are so much more sweet. Going to the Monday Night game at FedEx!

Comment

''

Haha yeah I'm in NOVA. I agree. I like flying under the radar. The wins are so much more sweet. Going to the Monday Night game at FedEx!
                          I might be going too. Can't wait.

Comment

you should be very worried , Redskins will win the division and Giants last ............... with the pathetic loss against Dallas , team did not show up a all a disgrace ............... what happens when the Giants play the good teams they will get crushed , and iam a Giants fan LOL .......... just enjoy the last Super Bowl ....... i think Fewell is a train wreck , and so is the Giants offensive line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess Bommer is right .............. no playoffs

Comment

currently yes...we need to worry about every team because we have shown very little so far....but it is the first game of 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X