Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message board should be activated after week 5....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message board should be activated after week 5....

After reading some of these ludicrous posts in here, makes me wonder if we should just cancel this season, LOL.
    sigpic

Originally posted by The_ One View Post
    After reading some of these ludicrous posts in here, makes me wonder if we should just cancel this season, LOL.
    Didn't you hear? we've already been swept in the division by the Cowboys, Redskins, and Eagles, we're not making the playoffs either.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I already hung up all my jerseys for the season and cancelled all the football packages i have. After one game i decided i better just save myself the frustration of watching another giants game. =) lol

Comment

The Jets just won the SB, LOL.
        sigpic

Comment

The posts won't be any better after week five, lol.

Comment

Amazing how one game can make people lose all hope.

Comment

Imagine how bad it will be if we drop one to the Bucs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                Fire Coughlin!
                For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

It's still football season?
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I have more hope than all the fools complaining on here that people have no hope.

And thats FACT.

Comment

its like this every season... bandwagon fans that r spoiled by superbowl wins can not fathom a losing season...

Comment

(if youre new here) your join date says so but who knows..

Just wait.... you ain't seen nothin' yet.

I've come on these message boards in years passed and seen 90% of the posters call for Eli's head, Coughlin's head, saw the MB fire Spagnuolo twice...etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by wrek537emc View Post
                            its like this every season... bandwagon fans that r spoiled by superbowl wins can not fathom a losing season...
                            Well yes, right now we have a losing season 0-1, UH-OH, call the wambulance, This MB and the new ones posting here are all like chicken little. Grow some balls or a set of lips and buck up. I am not, have never been on and will never be a bandwagoneer. Get ready for a full season fight. We will prevail with or without the posers...UH I mean posters here.
                            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

LOL, it is like last season all over again... the Skins won the SB last year right?
                              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Working...
                              X