Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plz Support GMEN NATION Deployed Troops!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz Support GMEN NATION Deployed Troops!

The deployed troops need your help! The only way we can watch the Giants vs Tampa Buc's game is if we win the voting on the AFN American Forces Network/Fan's Choice Facebook Page... If it's not to much to ask PLEASE VOTE, the more votes the better... Support the Military Fans...It's easy go on the Facebook page and vote on the poll standings and GMEN fans throughout the Arm Services will be able to enjoy the game next weekend, Voting Ends Wed Morning... Last Week's lost is bad enough it will be much worse if we can't see next weeks game where we get our revenge vs the Buc's

Please vote, every vote counts. I need to see the game

Comment

hope you see the game, have a link?

Comment

yea link us please.

Comment

I voted! Here is the link.

http://www.facebook.com/myAFN
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Most posters on here could care less about military personnel. I'll have my unit all put in a vote by COB today.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
            @Katdaddyjay 17h
            @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
            http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
              Most posters on here could care less about military personnel. I'll have my unit all put in a vote by COB today.
              Why do you say that??? Over the last few years I have seen a lot of support for Military on here. I just retired from the Navy, and I know you are out in Hawaii at Hickam. I think they dislike the fact even when we are supposed to be working, we are on the MB LOL!
              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

vote is in
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I don't think you can speak for "most" people on here. If they are, they're most likely the 17 and younger kids who are here to post stupid **** like 'TRADE OSI FOR BETTER O-LINE?!?!?!?!'

Everyone should respect our military. If you agree with why we're in war or not.

Comment

BTW...I think you are wrong and its "Couldn't care less"......
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Just voted.

So far Giants are trailing 8% to Cowboys/Seahawks leading 16% and Ravens/Eagles 14%.

Come on Giants fans give our troops a vote!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by wuzpapn View Post
                        I don't think you can speak for "most" people on here. If they are, they're most likely the 17 and younger kids who are here to post stupid **** like 'TRADE OSI FOR BETTER O-LINE?!?!?!?!'

Everyone should respect our military. If you agree with why we're in war or not.
                        That's why i said most, I was generalizing. I could of said some, but it would of had the same effect.
                        Last edited by rainierjef; 09-10-2012, 02:13 PM.

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          BTW...I think you are wrong and its "Couldn't care less"......
                          Thank you. Just going off personal experiences and what i see.
                          Last edited by rainierjef; 09-10-2012, 02:14 PM.

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

Originally posted by brooklyndoingit View Post
                            The deployed troops need your help! The only way we can watch the Giants vs Tampa Buc's game is if we win the voting on the AFN American Forces Network/Fan's Choice Facebook Page... If it's not to much to ask PLEASE VOTE, the more votes the better... Support the Military Fans...It's easy go on the Facebook page and vote on the poll standings and GMEN fans throughout the Arm Services will be able to enjoy the game next weekend, Voting Ends Wed Morning... Last Week's lost is bad enough it will be much worse if we can't see next weeks game where we get our revenge vs the Buc's
                            I used to be one, so I know exactly how important it is. I remember being on the ship and hoping and praying for some giants football. Cash those votes in ASAP!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm one and I give a ****. Kind of ashamed that one of my own kind would say something like this though
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X