X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34 INT's thrown in week 1 and not one of them was from Eli

Very very proud of Eli.

Yes it sucks we lost but I'm over it.

Still 2 games left too you know Flacco, Dalton, Rivers and Palmer will toss a couple.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

The fact that Eli had a solid performance despite having no help from the o-line, run game, or defense tells me we will be alright in the long run...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
      Very very proud of Eli.

Yes it sucks we lost but I'm over it.

Still 2 games left too you know Flacco, Dalton, Rivers and Palmer will toss a couple.

We Lost!!
      What are you...friggin nuts?
      Who gives a ****. I'd rather win and see him throw 3 picks.
      This is a truly foolish post.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Why? It is something positive to take from a loss. Eli protected the ball despite being pressured all game and sacked all game.

I for one am tired of the WE LOST and WE SUCK posts.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

We Lost!!
          Oh should I be whining and moaning and *****ing for the next six days instead?

I'm ****ing tired of the crying... get over it we lost, move on.

You know you CAN take away positives from the loss instead of harping on all the negatives that everyone already beat to death. Gets a little over saturated at some point....
          Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 09-10-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

You know you CAN take away positives from the loss instead of harping on all the negatives that everyone already beat to death. Gets a little over saturated at some point....
            agreed and thats a good stat about eli... morehead state is a morehead
            sigpic
            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

We Lost!!
              Simmerdown bro. Of course we would have preferred a Giants victory with 3 Manning interceptions but some of us are looking at some of the very FEW positives we can take from this game. If Eli can protect the ball better than in recent years, it will most likely translate into more victories this year. With all the negative posts, a loss next week could put half these boards on suicide watch...

Comment

We Lost!!

I know right!!!! God forbid someone post something positive.
                My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

I don't get it, do people want to drag this loss out until next Sunday?

Interceptions are a very big, important stat line. It's not like I said "Eli looked a lot less pouty!"

Ball security is a huge ordeal and almost every QB but ours turned it over week 1, and for that I am very proud.

Comment

glad to actually see something positive

Comment

Man, i wish we had michael vick. He threw 4 picks and still won the game!!
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Man, i wish we had michael vick. He threw 4 picks and still won the game!!
                        LOL!!!!!!

wow even with all of those !'s it still says post is too short...... really... a simple LOL! won't suffice

Comment

LOL!!!!!!

wow even with all of those !'s it still says post is too short...... really... a simple LOL! won't suffice
                          LOL I hate that crap.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                            Simmerdown bro. Of course we would have preferred a Giants victory with 3 Manning interceptions but some of us are looking at some of the very FEW positives we can take from this game. If Eli can protect the ball better than in recent years, it will most likely translate into more victories this year. With all the negative posts, a loss next week could put half these boards on suicide watch...
                            Not I. I would like Eli to have no ints and we still win the game.

Comment

If we won I could see that. But the fact that we lost and didn't have any picks is completely irrelevant. Its just silly to me. If you all disagree thats fine but while it wasn't all bad last week it was still a lousy effort on our part.
                              And I promise you one thing, Eli feels the exact same way I do. He couldn't care less about whether or not he threw any picks in a game we lost.
                              Its not being negative on my part, we just lost the game. Thats really all that matters here. And quite honestly we looked lousy doing it.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                              X