Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the odds DJ Ware pulls a Barry Cofield and.................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the odds DJ Ware pulls a Barry Cofield and.................

Give the bucs our entire gameplan? I remember last year the info Barry gave his new team to use against us. Hopefully this time around, our coaches and players have changed the language even from our last preseason game. If the same **** happens again, I won't be happy................
    sigpic

You really think the reason the giants lost to the redskins twice was because "barry gave away our gameplan"???

Comment

No Ware will NOT give them our playbook. I know this for a FACT.

The reason I know this is because they already have it.

I am pretty sure you should be more worried about them knowing our teendencies because Mike Sullivan, their new OC came from the Giants and has been a Gilbride understudy for years.
      sigpic

Comment

Giving our ex-players way too much credit. It we lose a game it is becuase of our current players.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          You really think the reason the giants lost to the redskins twice was because "barry gave away our gameplan"???
          I feel in the first game Barry's info contributed to that loss. Their whole defense admitted as much on that game changing pick 6 by Kerrigan. You're silly if you don't think otherwise
          sigpic

Comment

our fault for not changing our signals

Comment

He didn't see that much time so...I'd be more worried about Sullivan....

Comment

Players go from team to team year in and year out. If it was that big of a problem it would be well-known. And if it is a problem, EVERYONE involved in the league knows about it and knows there isnt much they can do about it.

Conclusion: Its a non issue.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                  I feel in the first game Barry's info contributed to that loss. Their whole defense admitted as much on that game changing pick 6 by Kerrigan. You're silly if you don't think otherwise
                  And the reason we lost the second game to Washington was .............? Did Cofield help them in that game, too?

Comment

Some people live in a dream world.

The Giants have ex-Cowboy, Martellus Bennett - how come that didn't help?

Comment

Originally posted by gmen46 View Post
                      And the reason we lost the second game to Washington was .............? Did Cofield help them in that game, too?
                      The second time, they just flat out beat us. I never said that the entire first game we loss was because of the info cofield gave them. I'm just saying that it contributed to it. Nothing more or less.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        Some people live in a dream world.

The Giants have ex-Cowboy, Martellus Bennett - how come that didn't help?
                        This, exactly

Comment

If that happens then it's on the coach for not taking it into consideration.

Comment

Ehh, this game goes both ways really. I understand your concern Sharick but do recall that we have knowledge of what their offensive (Sullivan) and defensive (Sheirdan) coordinators like to do. I could see Sheridan's Buc defense reading our hand the entire time but it's also very possible Eli and the offense expose what the Bucs are trying to do. It should be an interesting match.

Comment

Maybe this helps us out? We know all about their OC.
                              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Working...
                              X