Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think the CB situation is gonna kill us this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think the CB situation is gonna kill us this year?

I really dont feel good about our CB's. If the pass rush dont get there our secondary cant cover. The Prince and Hosley are rookies. How can we depend on them?

I like Reese, but I think he put too much into T2 coming back full strength this year. Now we are short at corner.

Well it could be a challenge but I think once we get Prince back and Hosely working we should be all right!

Comment

We will be fine.

Comment

i really do hope hosley shapes up to become a good corner for us .

Comment

Originally posted by 53canton View Post
          I really dont feel good about our CB's. If the pass rush dont get there our secondary cant cover. The Prince and Hosley are rookies. How can we depend on them?

I like Reese, but I think he put too much into T2 coming back full strength this year. Now we are short at corner.
          I'm more worried about the shabby offensive line.
          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Prince and Hosley have to step up, case closed.

Comment

Agreed, Reese's first real mistake as GM was thinking he could count on T2.

Comment

I think him drafting Prince last year as well as Hosely this year proves Reese was thinking ahead instead of relying on T2s return. The secondary had a bad game, time to move on.

Comment

Thats alot to put on 2 rooks. Prince is second year, but no experience after last years injury.

Comment

They have an entire season to learn and with an elite pass rush to help speed up the process. The fact remains that people need not to jump the gun.

Comment

I really dont feel good about our CB's. If the pass rush dont get there our secondary cant cover. The Prince and Hosley are rookies. How can we depend on them? I like Reese, but I think he put too much into T2 coming back full strength this year. Now we are short at corner.
                      Yes. That and our OLine will be our undoing
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

If Webster can bounce back, Prince can get healthy soon, and Hosely continues to impress they could be very good actually.

Comment

To answer Buddy's question, yes, the secondary is and will continue to be a major issue. If they can't jam them at the point of attack they will all use the short game to eliminate the pass rush just like Romo did.
                          Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Originally posted by Itlan View Post
                            Prince and Hosley have to step up, case closed.
                            Don't count Coe out, I thought he did well last week before the hamstring
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

It is the second area of concern, but the O-Line is what will make or break the team this season. They are simply atrocious.

Comment

Working...
                              X