Martin vs Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin vs Wilson

I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted already "the battle of the 1st rnd RBs in the 2012 draft." Who will have a better game?

I'm thinking that Wilson is going to come out looking for some redemption...

Martin.

Reese should have traded up to get him.
    sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
      Martin.

since we were one pick away when the Bucs traded up in front of us i'm not sure how he woulda know to do that??

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
        since we were one pick away when the Bucs traded up in front of us i'm not sure how he woulda know to do that??
        It's his job to know. I like Wilson but Martin looks ready. 113 yards total offense vs a fumble and the bench. I know it's only one game but it was predictable.
        sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

It's his job to know. I like Wilson but Martin looks ready. 113 yards total offense vs a fumble and the bench. I know it's only one game but it was predictable.
          so you wanted us to trade up 1 spot with denver, and trade what?

Comment

Unless Bradshaw is injured or Wilson breaks out a huge run, I can't see how Wilson would win this battle. Martin will have way more touches and has a better Oline to work with.

Comment

Martin is a good back, but I think he is as good as he will get. Wilson has just scratched the surface in my opinion Wilson has the bigger upside. And if I am not mistaken the same was said about Manning and Rivers, JPP and the guy the Titans took.

Comment

so you wanted us to trade up 1 spot with denver, and trade what?
                To be fair, we did trade up one spot (or was it two) to secure Jeremy shockey

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                  To be fair, we did trade up one spot (or was it two) to secure Jeremy shockey
                  and was the team 2 spots up going to take a TE?? Because I didn't feel like Denver was going to take a RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                    I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted already "the battle of the 1st rnd RBs in the 2012 draft." Who will have a better game?

I'm thinking that Wilson is going to come out looking for some redemption...
                    It was posted last week.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

and was the team 2 spots up going to take a TE?? Because I didn't feel like Denver was going to take a RB.
                      No. they traded up so that Seattle couldn't jump in front of them to take him. Basically, the same exact situation except we didn't trade up this time

Comment

Martin is a starter, Wilson isn't. Unfair competition.

Comment

Martin.

By this logic, Aaron Rodgers, LeSean McCoy, Gronkowski, Lee, Bowman and Revis should all be Giants.
                          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                            By this logic, Aaron Rodgers, LeSean McCoy, Gronkowski, Lee, Bowman and Revis should all be Giants.
                            thank you for this

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                              Damn right.

Comment

Working...
                              X