Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Tampa be David Wilsons redemption game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Tampa be David Wilsons redemption game?

I got a feeling this kid is gonna get some confidence in the upcoming game vs Tampa. no facts to back this up but...just a gut feeling.....

oh god that would be huge. Are we home? Its chilly up here. but in TB im sure it will be muggy.

I hope that not only for Wilson, but for the OL they can start the redeeming...

Comment

YES. hell come out with a vengeance to prove himself. i hope he gets a screen pass, i really hope, he'll take it all the way

Comment

i'd be fine if he had a quiet day but had that one play where he displayed athleticism and speed that no one Martin included, could match.

If he can have like a 10 carry, 47 yard day with a screen pass reception for a td or 50 yds or smething, i'd consider that an awesome day

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          i'd be fine if he had a quiet day but had that one play where he displayed athleticism and speed that no one Martin included, could match.

If he can have like a 10 carry, 47 yard day with a screen pass reception for a td or 50 yds or smething, i'd consider that an awesome day
          Yeah that would be cool. I just feel for the kid for the fact that since wednesday, he possibly has had that fumble dancing through his head. I just want to see him achieve some of the greatness he's capable of doing.

Comment

he can be such a dynamic player for us... like the victor cruz of the backfield

Comment

that is an awesome description but it may be too early. if u reworded it "he COULD be the VC of our backfield" yeah 100% he's gotta earn it tho. i see what u mean tho and agree he has the talent to be that guy

Comment

Hopefully Coughlin will give him more snaps this game. The kid is way too explosive to be sitting on the bench.

Comment

if he doesnt fumble, he should play a lot.

Comment

Not this game but I'm feeling it against the Eagles in Week 4. Especially against that Wide 9.

Comment

Like someone just said, its really in Coughlin's hand. Im not sure how he's feeling about Wilson and how many touches he wants to give him. I think if he gets the opportunity and the O line starts actually starts doing their job he can have a decent game.

Comment

Perhaps I'm not making a good decision

But I'm thinking about going with him in my fantasy league this week as my Flex player. Thoughts??

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                          But I'm thinking about going with him in my fantasy league this week as my Flex player. Thoughts??
                          me too unfortunately... i don't have any better options myself

Comment

Any game he has the ability to dominate, given the opportunities,

he has to get his own Rhythm and feel to the NFL, with limited snaps it might take a couple games of consistent playing, but when he does, explosive wont describe him best

Comment

Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
                              me too unfortunately... i don't have any better options myself
                              I have good options but I believe in our guy. It's just a question of time until he is ready to show us what the Giants see in him.

Comment

Working...
                              X