Annoyed About Sean Lee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoyed About Sean Lee

Anyone else annoyed by Reese not picking Sean Lee in the second round last year?

You know ... since Phillip Dillard is working out so well.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: Annoyed About Sean Lee

Nope. One thing I learned in fishing you can't land em all.

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]Nope. One thing I learned in fishing you can't land em all.[/quote]

True but Sean we had in our nets and said "that Phillip Dillard fish is just as big ... we'll throw this Sean Lee fish back ...:"

Phooey!
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....[/quote]

I was hoping for a new LB scout.

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="myles2424"]Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....[/quote]

I was hoping for a new LB scout.[/quote]
            We drafted Linval Jospeh in the second round, not Dillard (5th rounder) And he seems to be doing pretty well.

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="myles2424"]Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....[/quote]

We drafted Linval Jospeh in the second round, not Dillard (5th rounder) And he seems to be doing pretty well.

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"]Anyone else annoyed by Reese not picking Sean Lee in the second round last year?

You know ... since Phillip Dillard is working out so well.[/quote]

out of all the revisionist history you could have you pick Sean Lee?

and no... I am VERY happy with Joseph
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I was hoping for a new LB scout.[/quote] normally I'd say that's not the problem....but after the sintim,tracy,& dillard disasters, there's definetly something wrong with our LB evaluating...
                  I don't think anyone's suprised that anyone of these guys haven't worked out.....

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="myles2424"]Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....[/quote]

I was hoping for a new LB scout.[/quote] normally I'd say that's not the problem....but after the sintim,tracy,& dillard disasters, there's definetly something wrong with our LB evaluating...
                    I don't think anyone's suprised that anyone of these guys haven't worked out.....[/quote]

i disagree...

to expect starters out of the late rounds is different, we missed on sintim definitly, but the rest you could never really put too much faith in

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="IamGiantsfan"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="myles2424"]Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....[/quote]

We drafted Linval Jospeh in the second round, not Dillard (5th rounder) And he seems to be doing pretty well.[/quote]

We didn't draft Sean Lee in the second round because they rated Dillard on the same tier as Lee, whom they expected to be available in the 4th round, hence why they picked Joseph in the second.

In other words, they outsmarted themselves.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kruunch"]Anyone else annoyed by Reese not picking Sean Lee in the second round last year?

You know ... since Phillip Dillard is working out so well.[/quote]

out of all the revisionist history you could have you pick Sean Lee?

and no... I am VERY happy with Joseph
                        [/quote]

Well yeah ... LB was (and is and continues to be ...) our highest priority.

Orlando McClain gets nabbed in the first so we go JPP (and that was a gamble at the time and its paying off big dividends now) .... in the second round however there was a plethora of decent LBers and Sean Lee was on everyone's boards to go to the Giants (ironically except the Giants' boards).

Linval Joseph was not a necessity at the time (we were deep in DTs) and the majority graded Sean Lee higher overall anyways.

Then again you know this, because you went ballistic last year when we took Joseph in the second :P

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="myles2424"]Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....[/quote]

I don't think anyone's suprised that anyone of these guys haven't worked out.....[/quote]

i disagree...

to expect starters out of the late rounds is different, we missed on sintim definitly, but the rest you could never really put too much faith in

[/quote] the fact that dillard & Tracy aren't even on the team anymore while those picks could've been used differently,ill have to disagree...dillard was a bum even in college,& Tracy was a small school DE....that's not just a roll of the dice,those was simply bad choices.....who would've thought otherwise?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="myles2424"]Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....[/quote]

i disagree...

[/quote]

Ummmm I'd expect starting quality out of 4th round picks. Maybe not immediately, but by the same token I expect them to make the TEAM the following year.

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="myles2424"]Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....[/quote]

i disagree...

[/quote] the fact that dillard & Tracy aren't even on the team anymore while those picks could've been used differently,ill have to disagree...dillard was a bum even in college,& Tracy was a small school DE....that's not just a roll of the dice,those was simply bad choices.....who would've thought otherwise?[/quote]

Not to mention Sintim and Tracey played in 3/4 schemes.

Comment

Working...
                              X