Will giants get burned again (Ware)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will giants get burned again (Ware)

"Ware will know every signal, audible, and formation that the team had in the playbook at the end of the preseason".

I sure hope they learned from that Wash game............

http://www.giants101.com/2012/09/11/...ay-buccaneers/

Originally posted by OX1 View Post
    "Ware will know every signal, audible, and formation that the team had in the playbook at the end of the preseason".

Yes I can see him now standing by the D coordinator as we run the conventional huddle up; make your player changes based upon the play that's called from the sideline etc.. As he see's the player package he'll tell the D coordinator the play being called & he'll relay that out to the D captain & they will be ready to squash the play that been called. Doom dispair & agony on me......

Comment

Originally posted by jakegibbs View Post
      Yes I can see him now standing by the D coordinator as we run the conventional huddle up; make your player changes based upon the play that's called from the sideline etc.. As he see's the player package he'll tell the D coordinator the play being called & he'll relay that out to the D captain & they will be ready to squash the play that been called. Doom dispair & agony on me......
      I guess the more I think about it, may not really matter, since I can guess the next play on our O more than 70% of the time anyway.

Comment

The player package does not signal any single play. It never does. Eli changes half the plays anyway.

Could mean a slight problem, but not something that should change the outcome of the game in any sense.

Comment

Also Mike Sullivan former Giants WR/QB coach is the offensive coordinator of the Bucs. So i'm sure he will be helping the Bucs D-Coordinator prep for the game. Its all part of the business Giants will just need to change their calls going into the game.

Comment

yeah TB is gonna have a lot of inside info on us. hopefully TC and KG get real creative and mix things up

Comment

The article also mentions that Bill Sheridan is the Defensive Coordinator there. They're going to know us a lot better than we know them. Then again, everyone watched us play well into February, so it comes with the territory anyway.

Comment

if we are dumb enough not to mix things up and change signals tc and killdrive should be fired immediately
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

I think we should be more concerned we no longer have DJ to give Eli that extra few seconds in the pocket
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    I think we should be more concerned we no longer have DJ to give Eli that extra few seconds in the pocket
                    oh please ware sucks and im glad he is gone... are you saying ab cant block????
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

If they execute their plays, this shouldn't be a problem.

Look at Parcells. Execution, execution, execution.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie
                        Also Mike Sullivan former Giants WR/QB coach is the offensive coordinator of the Bucs. So i'm sure he will be helping the Bucs D-Coordinator prep for the game. Its all part of the business Giants will just need to change their calls going into the game.
                        Mike knows Eli way too well. He showed me a secret entrance he had created into Eli's house. Kind of creepy if you ask me.
                        Sincerely,
                        Greg Schiano
                        Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by OX1 View Post

if Cofield knew this stuff, then Ware def did as well.

got to hope the Giants don't stay stubborn
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                          X