Does Wilson Get Carries This Week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Wilson Get Carries This Week?

You guys think Wilson will get some touches and if so how many?

And do you want him to?

I'd like to see the kid get around 10 touches personally (I want to see more and more of him).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I hope he does. He's not a 7th round pick like Da'Rel Scott...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post

And do you want him to?

I'd like to see the kid get around 10 touches personally (I want to see more and more of him).
      yes, almost 10 carries

Comment

And do you want him to?

Coughlin has said today Wilson will get the ball Sunday.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

And do you want him to?

Yes, about 8-10 carries(as long as he doesn't fumble again)

and Yes i personally do
          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

I remember reading that Coughlin said wilson was "a little bit out of the doghouse" so that's a good sign i guess. 20 snaps max imo

Comment

Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
              I remember reading that Coughlin said wilson was "a little bit out of the doghouse" so that's a good sign i guess. 20 snaps max imo
              More likely it will go like this.

RB Coach: TC, he gained 5 yards WITH the ball

TC: Give it to him again, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
                I remember reading that Coughlin said wilson was "a little bit out of the doghouse" so that's a good sign i guess. 15 carries max
                Yeah, I read that too. I think that's the first time TC ever publicly admitted the existance of his doghouse (a place that we fans know has existed for many a year).

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                  Yeah, I read that too. I think that's the first time TC ever publicly admitted the existance of his doghouse (a place that we fans know has existed for many a year).
                  It may be the first time TC said those words, although I doubt it, but we've all known it's there and what it's used for.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

And do you want him to?

Of course he will. I just don't want to see him out there returning kicks again. He should get around 10 carries. I agree with you there
                    sigpic

Comment

Giants | David Wilson should see action in Week 2
                      Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:52:14 -0700

New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin said RB David Wilson will see playing time in Week 2 after ball security was an issue for the running back in Week 1.

0 Comments | Source: KFFL.com | Share:

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz26HZpk4Gl
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

He is very explosive and deserves 15 touches this game....did we draft him in round one to sit on the bench ??? I for one wanted Reilly Reiff or Jonathan Martin last April and Costanzo in 2011 for that matter....now Costanzo is a STUD for the Colts (23rd overall choice ) and we are stuck with the Prince of injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
                          He is very explosive and deserves 15 touches this game....did we draft him in round one to sit on the bench ??? I for one wanted Reilly Reiff or Jonathan Martin last April and Costanzo in 2011 for that matter....now Costanzo is a STUD for the Colts (23rd overall choice ) and we are stuck with the Prince of injuries.
                          Somebody poop in your Cheerios this morning?

Comment

he definitely gets his opportunities this week

I hope the kid bounces back in a big way

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                              he definitely gets his opportunities this week

I hope the kid bounces back in a big way
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X