X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Will Beatty said he's ready to reclaim starting job at Left Tackle

Giants' Will Beatty sad he's ready to reclaim starting job at Left Tackle

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "For the first time in a long while, Will Beatty wasn't a name on the Giants' injury report today. Beatty, who had been hampered by a back injury, practiced today without limitations and split time between the first-and second-teams.

Beatty thought he was ready to start at left tackle in the season opener against the Dallas Cowboys, but Sean Locklear got the call. Instead, Beatty saw playing time only as a jumbo tight end. Now the ball is in the coaching staff's court." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Excellent...

Comment

AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAA
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

It sounds as though they may ease him back since he practicing with the ones and twos. But if he can handle LT and we van get Locklear installed at RT we should see some improvement in the OLine
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

He should be replacing David Stinky Diehl. But then again we still don't know how good Lacklear is, but we sure as hell know how bad David Diehl is.

Comment

i saw some good things from locklear, at least in pass protection.

Comment

Originally posted by NYKiller View Post
              He should be replacing David Stinky Diehl. But then again we still don't know how good Lacklear is, but we sure as hell know how bad David Diehl is.
              Locklear was rated at # 11 in protection while Diehl was, well not so much

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                It sounds as though they may ease him back since he practicing with the ones and twos. But if he can handle LT and we van get Locklear installed at RT we should see some improvement in the OLine
                This

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  Locklear was rated at # 11 in protection while Diehl was, well not so much
                  yea.. diehl needs to go. he wasn't even slowing guys down

Comment

I think if they win it all or Eli ends up with around the lowest sack numbers in the league, Eli should foot the bill for each O-lineman a new mattress or bed.

Comment

on an unrelated note, but just to sneak this in so i dont have to pm anyone, how do you use the red font?

Comment

For some reason I don't think they sit Diehl.

Comment

i think diehl has some compromising pictures of our coaching staff thats why he is always starting

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
                            i think diehl has some compromising pictures of our coaching staff thats why he is always starting
                            like gilbride in a thong? hmmm... y'know i think i could see it

Comment

he BEATTY be ready or this board WILL call him soft

and i might tend to agree

but for now, let's get out there big fella we need you
                              Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Working...
                              X