Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiki will be there sunday. Who will he root for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiki will be there sunday. Who will he root for?

His brother's team or the team he played for and pretty much quit on and knows how most NY fans feel about him? I think with the Giants coming off another Super Bowl victory he would enjoy seeing them go down 0-2.

If Tiki could he would root for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
      If Tiki could he would root for himself.
      lmao! Exactly my thought's haha

Comment

Probably his brother and I could understand that if he does. No hard feelings either way since I'm not too invested in Tiki.

Comment

He should root for Jamael Barber. Family comes first.
          Sincerely,
          Greg Schiano
          Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

I half-expected Harooni to be the OP...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              I half-expected Harooni to be the OP...
              LOL
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Last week he said he was going to root for the Giants.
                New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Why did Tiki retire anyway? He still had good years left. I wouldn't be surprised that if he came back even now, he could be the starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                    Last week he said he was going to root for the Giants.
                    Means this week most likely his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by JavaBuc View Post
                      Why did Tiki retire anyway? He still had good years left. I wouldn't be surprised that if he came back even now, he could be the starter.
                      He left because he said he didn't have fun playing football anymore. When he actually left he decided to call out Coughlin and his coaching style and Eli. Of course they won a Super Bowl then.

His days are done, He tried to make a comeback last year and failed. I think he was panicking because Ginny Barber was getting ready to take him to the cleaners.

Anyways if you want any info on Tiki just ask our resident Tiki Lorekeeper, Harooni.

Comment

do the math, does he come to many Giants games? ... he's coming to root for his brother

remember that his recent thing is that the near future NFL will have more "athletes" playing QB and while that could be true despite no obvious example of one winning a Super Bowl ... im sure he is not considering Eli an athlete and, therefore, he is taking another shot at Eli

love Tiki the Giants RB, but he is very annoying in his post NFL career and he also failed as a locker room leader
                        Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Ummmmmm, who cares?

Comment

Word has it that Tiki was getting a hell of a lot of women there in New York.

Comment

Originally posted by JavaBuc View Post
                              Word has it that Tiki was getting a hell of a lot of women there in New York.
                              He left his pregnant wife for a 20 year old intern he met at NBC
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X