Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs a win more this week? The Giants............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs a win more this week? The Giants............

,,,,or the members of this board?

This place is ****ing depressing!!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

It cant be as depressing as it was late last week..............At least some of them must have jumped off the cliff by now
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Time to shake it off, a new day dawns
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

members of the boards for sure. The players would take it in stride.

Comment

Both...but members need it more, and now!

Comment

Oh my God if the Giants go to 0-2...

Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I'll tell you this. If the giants lose on sunday, there is going to be alot of GMB suspensions handed out. from all the doomsday posts, disagreeing posters, personal attacks, whats a fallacy vs. a logical fallacy debates, stop twisting my words debates, go be a jets fan remarks. Its going to be a circus on here, and i am so glad, the itch to respond to everything, is starting to die out in me.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
              @Katdaddyjay 17h
              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Oh my God if the Giants go to 0-2...
                im going to redo this picture in a blue and red tint, god forbid we lose on sunday.

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                  I'll tell you this. If the giants lose on sunday, there is going to be alot of GMB suspensions handed out. from all the doomsday posts, disagreeing posters, personal attacks, whats a fallacy vs. a logical fallacy debates, stop twisting my words debates, go be a jets fan remarks. Its going to be a circus on here, and i am so glad, the itch to respond to everything, is starting to die out in me.
                  It's why I've stayed away from it for the most part...arguing with people that are about to open a vein and bleed out is a losing battle every time.

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                    im going to redo this picture in a blue and red tint, god forbid we lose on sunday.
                    That will be our message board emblem.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

It's why I've stayed away from it for the most part...arguing with people that are about to open a vein and bleed out is a losing battle every time.
                      THIS ^

in view of real-world problems, sports in general is supposed to be entertaining and fun...our Giants lose and well...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Both!

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                          THIS ^

in view of real-world problems, sports in general is supposed to be entertaining and fun...our Giants lose and well...
                          Losing is a part of the fun......yes, it sucks and you hate it...but it makes the wins that much better!!!

Comment

I'll wait until 0-3 before I hide out in my panic room for the season.

Comment

I might be wrong, but I think its just an influx of new posters; with agression towards losses, that spark most of the nonsense on these boards. Most of the stuff you just laugh off, but some things are just crazy. I would hate to see, what this place would become if we start off 0-3. Way I see it if we lose, we lose. As long as it was a slug fest, then im not angry for 3 days after the loss, just 1.
                              LOL
                              Last edited by rainierjef; 09-13-2012, 09:31 PM.

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

Working...
                              X