Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' injury report Hakeem Nicks practices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants' injury report Hakeem Nicks practices

    http://www.bigblueview.com/2012/9/13...icks-practices

    Excerpt: "
    Here is your New York Giants injury report for Thursday. The best news was that wide receiver Hakeem Nicksdid practice Thursday." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    Some good news is that neither Coe or Hosley are on the injury report.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • #3
      Neither is Beatty, like to see him in to start at LT.

      Comment


      • #4
        Coe was limited in practice, but it's nice that Hosley and Beatty are fine
        Apologize to Melo 5

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          Some good news is that neither Coe or Hosley are on the injury report.
          Still plenty of time until Sunday :/
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
            Coe was limited in practice, but it's nice that Hosley and Beatty are fine
            Coe was the reason Boley didn't score on that INT return. Re watch the play. Boley had an escort of 5/6 blockers going down sideline and only two had a legit shot at getting him. One was taken out. The second (smith #77 I think) was coming over and Coe had a clear shot to block him. Seemed like he just side stepped to avoid contact with a guy prob more then twice his size or he just whiffed. But how do you whiff on a guy that large? Take his legs out and Boley scores easy
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              Coe was the reason Boley didn't score on that INT return. Re watch the play. Boley had an escort of 5/6 blockers going down sideline and only two had a legit shot at getting him. One was taken out. The second (smith #77 I think) was coming over and Coe had a clear shot to block him. Seemed like he just side stepped to avoid contact with a guy prob more then twice his size or he just whiffed. But how do you whiff on a guy that large? Take his legs out and Boley scores easy
              Yes, but Coe is the reason we didn't lose by 14 as well when he got his fingertips on a Romo pass in the end zone
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment

              Working...
              X