Looks like Marvy Marv will play.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Marvy Marv will play.

So now that Austin will finally see the field, is it appropriate to expect him to make an impact? I mean this guy is (was?) first round material who couldn't be stopped his junior year of college. Will our AWFUL luck with first-rounders finally end? Will the stars align for this guy? Im hoping so. I just dont see this guy being anything more than average, which sucks because i was extremely high on this kid coming out of the 2011 draft.

I don't think so because of the length of time he's been away from the field. But he has to start at some point in order to get better.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Ok, one thing. Let's not ever call him "Marvy Marv" again OK?

I think I HATE that nickname(and I just heard it now) more than Hicks. people that call Hakeem Nicks, Hicks are....what's the word... better word for dumb.... no, dumb will suffice lol.
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Lol hes turning into a bust so i needed a cute name for him. 'Marvin Austin' just doesnt cut it at this point. He needs to earn being called his full name.

Comment

ok, he came in out of shape how about, 'I'm starvin Marvin'.

Off topic, anyway..he better light someone up, hes been nothing but a letdown thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

I think I HATE that nickname(and I just heard it now) more than Hicks. people that call Hakeem Nicks, Hicks are....what's the word... better word for dumb.... no, dumb will suffice lol.

My father always does that and it burns my balls.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNICKS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
              ok, he came in out of shape how about, 'I'm starvin Marvin'.

Off topic, anyway..he better light someone up, hes been nothing but a letdown thus far.

is what I think of when you say starvin marvin

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

agreed that was terrible
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                  agreed that was terrible
                  agreed, you're terrible, stop hijacking my thread

This about Marvy Marv's play on the field, who cares what we call him.

Does ANYONE think he will have an impact? If not this is pretty sad for our former #1 pick...just sad

Comment

Does ANYONE think he will have an impact? If not this is pretty sad for our former #1 pick...just sad
                    awe im sorry if i hurt your feelings. the guy hasnt played a real game in almost 3 years how in the world can anyone predict if he will have a impact and he wasnt a number one pick smart ***
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

awe im sorry if i hurt your feelings. the guy hasnt played a real game in almost 3 years how in the world can anyone predict if he will have a impact and he wasnt a number one pick smart ***
                      Its funny how you become a tough guy after people jokingly posted a picture of a midol box after one of ur lame comments.Lol I'm not here to argue like were 7.

I think Marvin Austin might surprise us, seeing as no one on Earth thinks he has anything to show. Lets see a sack for the big guy!!!

Comment

He's going to have to knock some rust off, so my expectations are very low for him at this point. Other guys on this team have had more chances than this guy though, so I'm willing to give him a chance, and maybe(I still think its possible) he can develop into something special.

Comment

nobody is trying to be a tuff guy. it seems like everyone is sensitive today and if people are going to talk **** to me be preparred to get it back
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

nobody is trying to be a tuff guy. it seems like everyone is sensitive today and if people are going to talk **** to me be preparred to get it back
                            lets keep the **** talking to a major minimum.....like none at all unless it is in smack talk or everyone can take a sunny vaca

Comment

dude, just let it go. Since you havent even chimed in on the subject..what is your take on Austin?

Comment

Working...
                              X