Clay Matthews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay Matthews

Okay D line LB's did you see this kid play. Time to step up and not just one game.

You play for 15 or 20 minutes a game I expect to see this kind of effort on every play for the rest of the season. Is that asking to much.

Bill
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

JPP plays like that every game. He certainly did against Dallas.

Comment

JPP is the exception, not the rule

Comment

slipknottin and that's the problem 1 guy not acceptable. Is it not a team.

Comment

I have watched the tape ad nauseum......and honestly I don't see a lack of effort by anyone

I see a lack of execution and cohesiveness

even though while watching live at the stadium I did notice JPP and Tuck getting very tired and probably could have used a blow at times......but conditioning will take care of itself as the season wears on

"football shape" as they say

Comment

Justin Tuck DE $200,000.00 dollars a game you think they would be in shape not picking on Tuck his salary was the easiest to find.

They only play 20 minutes max.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
              I have watched the tape ad nauseum......and honestly I don't see a lack of effort by anyone

I see a lack of execution and cohesiveness

even though while watching live at the stadium I did notice JPP and Tuck getting very tired and probably could have used a blow at times......but conditioning will take care of itself as the season wears on

"football shape" as they say
              An unfortunate consequence of the new practice rules.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

An unfortunate consequence of the new practice rules. Ouch

So we get as 1 poster here said to watch 4 games while the players get into top shape.Bummer.

Comment

I may add sure never looked like the 49'ers were not in shape. Guess they knew when they came into camp to be football ready.

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
                    slipknottin and that's the problem 1 guy not acceptable. Is it not a team.
                    yaa....1 subpar game and the team is in the ****ter.....
                    please.....chill out...
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I think I saw Matthews' forehead growing as the game went on.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        yaa....1 subpar game and the team is in the ****ter.....
                        please.....chill out...
                        Nothing to do with the loss or win. About the shape of the players as it was eloquently pointed out to me the reason

An unfortunate consequence of the new practice rules.

Thanks for the ice in my drink was chilled perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
                          Justin Tuck DE $200,000.00 dollars a game you think they would be in shape not picking on Tuck his salary was the easiest to find.

They only play 20 minutes max.
                          You get payed to practice,to watch tape, to work out and then play for free!
                          ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

O/L left tackle Locklear

I don't understand how they are keeping Locklear in at left tackle. First hand report OSI is eating him up at practice. Put him on the right and Will Beatty back on the left. Beatty is doing well against JPP and OSI. and is a much better run Pass blocker and run blocker. Plus we need the blocks down field. Use Diehl as your swing man for both positions if someone is hurt. Hey instead of downing Diehl give him a little less role. His earn it.

Comment

I believe they just want to make sure Beatty is fully healthy and ready to go. He has barely practiced all offseason.

Comment

Working...
                              X