BLASPHEMY!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLASPHEMY!!!

per www.the506.com where I am currently living (@ school, Burlington, VT) The Giants game is on the same time as the Pats and I will NOT be able to se it. This is terrible news, folks.

Does anyone know of a website that (legally) streams Giants games? I might have to make a 3 hour drive to my home in Albany just to watch the game. Which i would do, I just would rather not.

Not unless you have Direct TV.. god bless the NFL repeatedly screwing non Direct TV owners

Comment

Dude, just go to a sports bar. If you're not of age, try to find one that's also a restaurant. They usually allow minors in. Like the Buffalo Wild Wings at 555 Shelburne Rd. Now, if you're about to say that you're a poor college kid and can't afford to go out for the game, just ask yourself this: How much would gas cost you round trip?

Also, you wouldn't have to drive all the way back to Albany. The Lake George area will have the Giants game. Ticonderoga will not, though.
      Last edited by Drez; 09-14-2012, 07:47 PM. Reason: Adding Info

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
        per www.the506.com where I am currently living (@ school, Burlington, VT) The Giants game is on the same time as the Pats and I will NOT be able to se it. This is terrible news, folks.

Does anyone know of a website that (legally) streams Giants games? I might have to make a 3 hour drive to my home in Albany just to watch the game. Which i would do, I just would rather not.
        NFL hires scab refs Nfl screws Direct Tv owners not sure I would care about legally any more. When it comes to the greedy owners.
        Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
          Not unless you have Direct TV.. god bless the NFL repeatedly screwing non Direct TV owners
          I live in Maryland, and that is the only way to catch Giants games when the Skins are playing the same time the Giants did.
          Lets go, Giants!

Comment

I usually have to listen via internet radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
              Dude, just go to a sports bar. If you're not of age, try to find one that's also a restaurant. They usually allow minors in. Like the Buffalo Wild Wings at 555 Shelburne Rd. Now, if you're about to say that you're a poor college kid and can't afford to go out for the game, just ask yourself this: How much would gas cost you round trip?

Also, you wouldn't have to drive all the way back to Albany. The Lake George area will have the Giants game. Ticonderoga will not, though.
              Im of age, so I was thinking of a few bars i could head to downtown. But you how it is (well for me atleast) theres nothing like watching the game right in front of you and hearing every word seeing every play etc etc..

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
                NFL hires scab refs Nfl screws Direct Tv owners not sure I would care about legally any more. When it comes to the greedy owners.
                I was kind of kidding when i said legally. I know there are dozens of sites that stream (illegally) NFL games. We are supposed to keep that knowledge on the down-low. PM's...stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                  Im of age, so I was thinking of a few bars i could head to downtown. But you how it is (well for me atleast) theres nothing like watching the game right in front of you and hearing every word seeing every play etc etc..
                  This is true. I generally enjoy watching at home, but I must say I had a lot of fun watching the GB playoff game at the sports bar. There was a table of GB fans sitting next to us, so there was some great, good natured smack talk going on.

Comment

There is a streaming site, one of the members knows it. I cannot remember the hyper link.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                    @Katdaddyjay 17h
                    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

NFL RedZone is the answer. At least you will get to see all the scoring plays as they happen or very close after
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I looked it up and think I will be lucky a see the Giants on Fox

Comment

Check your PM.
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            NFL RedZone is the answer. At least you will get to see all the scoring plays as they happen or very close after
                            perfect problem solved
                            Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                              Are you saying that if you are not a Direct TV subscriber, you cannot sign up for the Sunday Ticket? If so, that's not accurate. If you have a PS3, you can sign up for the PS3 HD streaming package. If you are referring to the cost of the streaming package, then yeah, I agree it's pricey, but cheaper then going to a couple of games. You need to pony up $340 bucks. It's not perfect, but it's the only other way to view your games without a Direct TV subscription.

Comment

Working...
                              X