Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish List for this Sunday's Game

Rush, Josh Freeman & Double Cover Doug Martin
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 09-15-2012, 12:27 PM.

The giants run for a buck thirty five and hold the Bucs to less than 14 points!

Comment

WIN! That's it.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

AB and Wilson to have over 100 yds rushing, 4 takeaways, no ints, and like RF stated.....A WIN!!!!
        Emperor Tom

Comment

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
          AB and Wilson to have over 100 yds rushing, 4 takeaways, no ints, and like RF stated.....A WIN!!!!
          WOW.!!!! .............. That's ALL ? .Are you Sure ? lol

GO GIANTS !

Comment

LMAO!! We can dream....rite??
            Emperor Tom

Comment

I hope that our o-line and defense shows up so we have a decent chance at winning

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                I hope that our o-line and defense shows up so we have a decent chance at winning
                Our o-line and d-line didn't have there best game last week and we only lost by a td.
                If those two units show up and play good football, we win...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

I want to see some runs and screens for David Wilson. Get the kid the ball in space.

I want to see Cruz show us that he deserves a long term contract.

I want to actually see Osi and Tuck in the game instead of being ghosts.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
                    LMAO!! We can dream....rite??
                    You no what they say about Dreams?

Comment

a Win, that is all I ask for on top of no injuries.

gerald mcoy of TB looks nasty on the interior. hopefully we can maintain him somehow. I dont get Baas, one week he's handling Wilfork 1v1, then another week the Dallas backup NT abuses him. Its like George Costanza eating an onion he mistook for an apple, while spotting pennies and their years from across the room...

another thing I'd be careful with is Rookie Safety Barron. I am not an expert on his play by any means, but he does seem to have serious pop with his hits, and can cover a lot of range. he seems really quick. but he is also a rookie. hopefully we can fool him a couple times for some TD's.

I also would be careful with playing Nicks all that much, if he even plays at all. TB has an aggressive D and they are trying to change that culture. I saw they were playing very physical and trying to bring the hit stick every chance possible. Im not saying so sit nicks bc of fear, im saying it bc of the issue with his foot. just watch his snaps is all I'm saying.

Eli is Eli. If we can give him some semblance of pass protection, the offense will be fine. Cruz is gonna have a drop here n there, he did last season too. but he more than atoned for them every game. he didnt vs Dallas. I expect him to vs TB. And I expect Bennett to also have another big day both blocking and receiving. Guy looked very very good imo vs Dallas. Im hoping for another performance like that, if not better...bc he is capable of that.

The D just has to watch the run game. Im not all that concerned with their pass game or our pass rush as much as I am with stopping their run. that is the main cog of a shiano team. and they are very effective with it. its gonna be very tough trying to match up with their run game, it really is. I dont want to see a situation where TB is running comfortably bc then everything else branches off that and TB's offense becomes suddenly very potent.

Comment

I'd like to see Victor redeem himself for 3 huge drops. He makes those catches this team is 1-0.
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          a Win, that is all I ask for on top of no injuries.

gerald mcoy of TB looks nasty on the interior. hopefully we can maintain him somehow. I dont get Baas, one week he's handling Wilfork 1v1, then another week the Dallas backup NT abuses him. Its like George Costanza eating an onion he mistook for an apple, while spotting pennies and their years from across the room...

another thing I'd be careful with is Rookie Safety Barron. I am not an expert on his play by any means, but he does seem to have serious pop with his hits, and can cover a lot of range. he seems really quick. but he is also a rookie. hopefully we can fool him a couple times for some TD's.

I also would be careful with playing Nicks all that much, if he even plays at all. TB has an aggressive D and they are trying to change that culture. I saw they were playing very physical and trying to bring the hit stick every chance possible. Im not saying so sit nicks bc of fear, im saying it bc of the issue with his foot. just watch his snaps is all I'm saying.

Eli is Eli. If we can give him some semblance of pass protection, the offense will be fine. Cruz is gonna have a drop here n there, he did last season too. but he more than atoned for them every game. he didnt vs Dallas. I expect him to vs TB. And I expect Bennett to also have another big day both blocking and receiving. Guy looked very very good imo vs Dallas. Im hoping for another performance like that, if not better...bc he is capable of that.

The D just has to watch the run game. Im not all that concerned with their pass game or our pass rush as much as I am with stopping their run. that is the main cog of a shiano team. and they are very effective with it. its gonna be very tough trying to match up with their run game, it really is. I dont want to see a situation where TB is running comfortably bc then everything else branches off that and TB's offense becomes suddenly very potent.
                          .I asked for a Wish List not the Declaration Of Independence ! *lol *

Comment

Osi strip sack

David Wilson seeing significant playing time

Prince proving the haters wrong

Oh and a win I guess

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              I'd like to see Victor redeem himself for 3 huge drops. He makes those catches this team is 1-0.
                              He will make you and and I proud tomorrow
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X