Oh so NOW we're motivated?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh so NOW we're motivated?

What the hell is wrong with some of our players? Seriously. It's the same every year. Why can't we come out from game 1 motivated and ready to go? From rookies, sure I expect it. But people like Tuck? Come on.

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    What the hell is wrong with some of our players? Seriously. It's the same every year. Why can't we come out from game 1 motivated and ready to go? From rookies, sure I expect it. But people like Tuck? Come on.
    game 2 is today..... game 1 was 11 days ago.. time to move on
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

That's right. Get a win over TB and we put that loss to Dallas in the rear view
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

there are 12 hours till gametime, cheer up bud! I'm excited as ####

Comment

Can't sleep. This sucks cause I am supposed to play a pick-up game of football this morning with my buddies before the game and we are pretty competitive (usually 6 on 6). Between homework and anticipation of the game I am having trouble falling asleep. Posting on here isn't helping either. Okay. Goodnight lol

GO GIANTS!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

i agree that Tuck and Osi have to speed up there plan of easing into the new season

but it is a marathon and not a sprint, so we have to win the war of attrition, while accumlating enough victories to be in the tourney
            Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

They have to play well and win first before I believe any of it.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                A little late to the party, no?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

easing into the new season, **WHAT **WHO CAN UP with saying ! This is not Tennis it's FOOTBALL !!***** I never want to hear that saying again, unless the JETS are saying it.

To day the Giants will play Pro Football in 4 hours !

GO GIANTS !

Comment

I'd sit Tuck and Osi half the time and give Ojomo his chance..........he WILL be motivated

You cannot sit around complaining about being held....do something about it

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                      I'd sit Tuck and Osi half the time and give Ojomo his chance..........he WILL be motivated

What makes you so sure Ojomo will be active this week??

Comment

Ojomo is out this week

Comment

lol its like they just love when the heat is on them smh...

Comment

Maybe they like getting their asses chewed out? It's a normal everyday thing, ya know.. they are married.. :P

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post

Just a matter of time until "Ojomo is the answer" showed up in this thread. Please Tom let this guy play in one real game against the number ones and see how he does. Either he'll play well, and we've found a new stud, or, my prediction, he'll get his *** handed to him and we can move on.

Comment

Working...
                              X