Going to game by yourself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to game by yourself

Happy Game Day guys! I'm feeling like a big win for us today. Anyway I just moved to Charlotte for a job and was wondering if you guys were me would you go to the game yourself? I have like 2-3 tailgates to go to, but all my buddy's from work already bought their tickets before I moved. I would only be sitting alone for the game, but would be tailgating with a group of people. Would any of you do this or do you think its better just to get some good food and drinks and watch the game from home.

Go to the game. You won't be alone at all, as long as you aren't completely and totally surrounded by opposing fans, which is highly unlikely
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I was thinking about this yesterday...Going to a game by myself. None of my close friends are Giants fans and my father would rather not see a game in December (the only time i have off from school). So I was thinking about it myself.

Go for it man, how alone can you feel in a stadium of 80,000 +? You'll probably have the time of your life.

edit: I realize its a bit different because you will be at the away stadium, but still. Panthers Fans aren't like dirtbag Eagles fans, so in that respect you will be just fine. Go and have a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by PSU_GMEN View Post
        Happy Game Day guys! I'm feeling like a big win for us today. Anyway I just moved to Charlotte for a job and was wondering if you guys were me would you go to the game yourself? I have like 2-3 tailgates to go to, but all my buddy's from work already bought their tickets before I moved. I would only be sitting alone for the game, but would be tailgating with a group of people. Would any of you do this or do you think its better just to get some good food and drinks and watch the game from home.
        Take my word for it and trust me. I'm 19, I went to the falcons playoff game last year, everyone around me was treating me very well. I was alone and it was like I had known these people my whole life. GO TO THE GAME. It'll be worth it. You won't be alone justlook for aGiants fan and you're automatically family. The wonders of being part of a classy fan base
        Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Comment

Watch the game at home, its way better imo, not to mention alot cheaper

Comment

Plus, I'm sure there will be an empty seat near your buddies (esp after Giants are up by 17....TIC!). Just get one to bring anothers stub up to you so you can get in the section...did it all the time in the ole days
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
              Watch the game at home, its way better imo, not to mention alot cheaper
              +1

Comment

Look you'll have all season long to watch games at home. How often will you get the chance to see big blue live now that your down south. Goto the game enjoy it!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                  Look you'll have all season long to watch games at home. How often will you get the chance to see big blue live now that your down south. Goto the game enjoy it!
                  This^^^^

Comment

There are plenty of Giants fans living in Charlotte. I always found fans in sports bars there.

Comment

Working...
                    X