Hosley Getting The Start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosley Getting The Start

I really love this move, maybe he's progressed really well. I can't wait to see some new blood in this position. Hopefully he does well.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
    Giants say rookie Jayron Hosley to start today, not Michael Coe.

Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday
    Hosley will start against the Bucs today.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    Jayron Hosley will be starting at CB for Prince Amukamara. ... Michael Coe presumably will in nickel defenses. #NYG

Don't want to jinx him but....
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Hosley Getting The Start

With Prince inactive, Coe nursing a hammy and Tryon sucking looks like the rook will get a look

Ohm Youngmisuk ‏@NotoriousOHM
      Check that. Giants say rookie Jayron Hosley will start for Prince.

Expand

Comment

Anybody have his pff numbers from week 1?...I know Tryon gave up 4 receptions for 71 yards and a touchdown while filling in for Coe, Webster gave up 5 for 127

Comment

yeah Webster was the worst out of the bunch.
          "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Comment

lets hope he can hold his own and show us something.

Comment

Prediction: Hosley gets a pick and Muk will get pushed down the depth chart when he returns....similar to what happened when Ross struggled to stay healthy and TT took his spot

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                Prediction: Hosley gets a pick and Muk will get pushed down the depth chart when he returns....similar to what happened when Ross struggled to stay healthy and TT took his spot
                if he gets a pick, I'm taking 3 shots of vodka back to back

Comment

Wow, I'm very surprised. Hosley was ideally supposed to be groomed as our NB, but I guess it's just a matter of numbers now.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Wow, I'm very surprised. Hosley was ideally supposed to be groomed as our NB, but I guess it's just a matter of numbers now.
                    Looks like that's where he'll be when Prince comes back. As far as today goes though, I like Coe at nickel, I think he'll do well there.

Comment

Lets go JAYRON!!!! Lets see what this kid is made of! Im stoked.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        Looks like that's where he'll be when Prince comes back. As far as today goes though, I like Coe at nickel, I think he'll do well there.
                        He can still play nickel in the nickel D, but in the base D even when Prince comes back he could stay a starter if he does well enough

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                          He can still play nickel in the nickel D, but in the base D even when Prince comes back he could stay a starter if he does well enough
                          if that's the case, I'm fine with it....I don't care who was picked when in the draft, I'm always for the best man for the job

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            if he gets a pick, I'm taking 3 shots of vodka back to back
                            Make it tequila and your on!!! lol

Comment

let's go kid, you got the speed, you got the ball skills, now it's time to grow up in a hurry !!!
                              Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Working...
                              X