Santa Eli..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Eli..

Back to form baby. Minus 14 points do to the interceptions.
    sigpic

Guess you missed the hold on Cruz with that last Int. Bucs got away with one.

Comment

Eli has been high on his throws all game.
      sigpic

Comment

TB got away with a blatant hold on the 2nd int, that was out of his control IMO. The first int was classic Eli, it didn't shock me.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

He also missed a WIDE OPEN Bradshaw in the end zone.
          sigpic

Comment

And just tossed for a TD. Feel better now I hope?

Comment

Originally posted by The_ One View Post
              He also missed a WIDE OPEN Bradshaw in the end zone.
              No...he didn't, there were 2 wide open people. He can't throw the ball to both.

Comment

More gifts, WOW.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_ One View Post
                  Back to form baby. Minus 14 points do to the interceptions.
                  First of all, it's DUE to the interception... idiot. Secondly, he's playing his former QB coach. That may have something to do with it. No excuses, but it plays a part. And finally, one of those was a blatant hold on V Cruz.

Comment

Damn you ain't lying. Missed Bradshaw on that 1st could've been touchdown, a bunch of high throws, staring down the receiver... wtf!!
                    Last edited by BurnerNYG; 09-16-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

thanks eli. Im sure they appreciate the free points

Comment

Until the first INT, Eli was on a career high in passes without an INT (over 140). One INT was due to a hold on Cruz. Eli had a record tying number of fourth quarter comebacks (7) and game-winning drives (8) in one season (2011). Two winning come backs in 2 Super Bowl wins but go ahead, continue bashing on the guy when it's only half time, in the 2nd game of the season. Is he playing great? Obviously not but geez I don't always expect perfection from the guy.

Comment

Eli missed another wide open receiver " Cruz" in the end zone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Here's a fun fact that I just noticed: Brandon McDonald and Eric Wright when they were both in Cleveland, picked off Eli in 2008 week 4. 4 years later, they do it again but as Buccaneers.

WTH?

Comment

I'll take that 80 yard TD to Cruz & 33 yard TD to Bennett.

Comment

Working...
                              X