Andre Brown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Brown

Is playing lights out, man this kid is fast and strong.
    sigpic

We may have found a solution to one of our problems anyway... he is looking pretty good!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

agreed

Comment

Yeah but I'm still missing Brandon Jacobs.
        HOTEP

Comment

Making the most of his opportunity, looking very good.

Comment

He's clearly been dedicated to the team. He put on some serious weight in the off season because he wanted to become more of a power back to replace Jacobs. Glad the team kept him!

That early achilles injury he had his rookie season set him back.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

He's just running old-school, hard nose football. Let's see if Tampa makes some adjustments.

Comment

AB, who? lol.
                Lets go, Giants!

Comment

I won't forget the lashing I got when I said brown was much better than Ware......

Comment

Kid looks strong.
                    sigpic

Comment

What can Brown do for you?

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                        I won't forget the lashing I got when I said brown was much better than Ware......
                        I really don't think anyone favored Ware over anyone else for his running ability. Simply pass protection on 3rd downs. Good call either way though!

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Well, I do not understand our gameplan. 1st half we ran it 9 times for 6+ ypc and passed it 27 times. 2nd half at least we are trying to run it a bit more, but we are in a deficit and it might be a lil too late.

That drive we use the run effectively until we get into the red zone where we abandon it again.
                          sigpic

Comment

He looks better than Bradshaw! Do we make a move and start Brown?

Originally posted by The_ One View Post
                            Is playing lights out, man this kid is fast and strong.

Comment

Our new STARTING rb!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X