No announcement yet.

Only down 4 all you pathetic fair weather fans go back into hiding please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli needs to get in touch, how to hell do you overthrow Barden, they guy's 6'6" with a huge wingspan. It's going to be tough to come back if the bad throws continue.

Brown and the line are actually looking very good. That's refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
      So we should all be making 6-9 season prediction topics?

Yea let's give up on this game and our season at the half!
      We can't all be fanboys who see eveything they do as positive and easy to overcome.
      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
        Those predictions are a bit overboard, but condemning anyone who says something negative about the way the Giants are playing right now is extreme the other way. Giants are playing horribly, for the second week in a row... can't expect any fan to be happy about that.
        I'm referring to the "fans" giving up on this team and the trolls with posts like "Eli is back" after he throws 2 INT's

I'm not bashing anyone for being unhappy with how we're playing.
        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
          We can't all be fanboys who see eveything they do as positive and easy to overcome.
          Go sulk in the cold tub then while I root for our team in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
            Go sulk in the cold tub then while I root for our team in the second half.
            I'm not sulking at all. Quite frankly, I was laughing about it. It's one of those games that appears destined to get worse, so why get angry? Don't attack people for getting mad about a bunch of dumb mistakes being made by this team. If you dont like their commentary, put them on ignore, but get off the soapbox already.
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
              I'm not sulking at all. Quite frankly, I was laughing about it. It's one of those games that appears destined to get worse, so why get angry? Don't attack people for getting mad about a bunch of dumb mistakes being made by this team. If you dont like their commentary, put them on ignore, but get off the soapbox already.
              I'm not criticizing anyone for not being happy with how we're playing. No one is happy.

However if you give up on this team get the **** lost.

Comment

Cough2TDsCough

Comment

Working...
                X