X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only down 4 all you pathetic fair weather fans go back into hiding please

May not be pretty but we will get it done
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Amen! Some of these people are ridiculous!

Comment

huh?
      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
        huh?
        My statement stands

Comment

I have tried to stay positive this game... but your expectation that all fans should be passive, accepting poor play, otherwise they aren't real fans is ridiculous. Yes, they won the SB last year, but that doesn't mean we should be happy with the product that is out there right now. I am not happy with it...
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

I still feel they will win. Let the mistakes Happen in the first half. Scream at them during halftime. Fix it and get back out there. I just want to see some reseliancy and if they win then I don't care about the INTs and other crap. Get out I this game with a win and then forget about it.

Comment

There are times when fans are over dramatic. Right now though, they have plenty reason to be upset at the team - particularly the offense lead by Eli. He's being careless with the football again. I still think we have a shot at winning in the 2nd half, however, that doesn't excuse the boneheaded mistakes from the first half.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

God damn I can't take another week of that old losing feeling!

Comment

A true fan would not be happy with our play this first half. Just because we get mad and want us to do better does not mean we are a fair weather fan.
                  HOTEP

Comment

I still think we'll win just due to the fact we've been moving the ball and if not for 3 ints this game isn't close.

Comment

So we should all be making 6-9 season prediction topics?

Yea let's give up on this game and our season at the half!

Comment

Originally posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
                        I still think we'll win just due to the fact we've been moving the ball and if not for 3 ints this game isn't close.
                        Umm Turnovers are a big part of the game. If it wasnt for those TB touchdowns theyd be winning

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                          So we should all be making 6-9 season prediction topics?

Yea let's give up on this game and our season at the half!
                          Those predictions are a bit overboard, but condemning anyone who says something negative about the way the Giants are playing right now is extreme the other way. Giants are playing horribly, for the second week in a row... can't expect any fan to be happy about that.
                          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                            Those predictions are a bit overboard, but condemning anyone who says something negative about the way the Giants are playing right now is extreme the other way. Giants are playing horribly, for the second week in a row... can't expect any fan to be happy about that.
                            +1...............................
                            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
                              Agreed. Win and then forget it and prepare for Carolina

Comment

Working...
                              X