Lack of run game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of run game

Really missing Brandon Jacobs. With out a good run game Eli has to throw to much. Never had to worry about red zone offence.
    HOTEP

I guarantee you aren't watching the same game. Andre Brown is the one that opened the touchdown for Hakeem Nicks

Comment

Agreed, he picked up the LB very well. Also, running and hitting the holes hard, no tip-toes and cutbacks. Brandon Jacobos, really? He 's a third string back for San Fran, and he was horrible for us last year.

Comment

Yeah but how long did that take. I'm happy with the way Andre is playing. But have you seen the last two red zone poss
        HOTEP

Comment

we have almost double the rushing yards of the Bucs, how do people come up withthe assessments about our play? Of all the problems we had, you think our "lack of a rungame"is the problem?

We are averaging over 6 YPC carry. Please go back and rewatch the 1st half, this time with you eyes open. You might come to a different conclusion as to why we are struggling. Brandon Jacobs in san Fran is NOT the problem.
          sigpic

Comment

If you have not notice it seems that no one respects our run game. I hope that Andre can keep it up. Even when Brandon only got 3 yards it open it up for Bradsaw.
            HOTEP

Comment

Tb rush 36 NY 63
              HOTEP

Comment

All I'm saying is that I am happy that Andre has stepped up. We needed it I just want it to cont
                HOTEP

Comment

Originally posted by Squekee View Post
                  Yeah but how long did that take. I'm happy with the way Andre is playing. But have you seen the last two red zone poss
                  Bennett dropped a sure touchdown, and did Beatty. Beatty's ball was a bit behind him; but both should have been touchdowns. And they scored a TD to Hicks on the last drive, before the INT touchdown.

Comment

We've ran it ok, just gotta keep the football and finish drives.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Giants are beating Tampa in rushing, tot. Yards, time of pos. they should be winning this game, BUT the have 3 int's that has lead to 21 points for Tampa. That's the game right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X