Osi and Tuck missing again...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osi and Tuck missing again...

Two games now and they have been non factors in both. Really invisible. What gives?

Tuck did make some plays, just not a lot fo pressure on the QB. Osi was missing in action to be sure.

The whole NASCAR package looked really ineffective today. They weren't getting push up the middle so the pocket wasn't getting pushed back in Freeman's face. He had the time he needed to throw.

Comment

Just posted something similar...Overrated both of them....I never liked Osi...one dimensional, beats ups on pathetic tackles...forget playing the run...He isnt that good...I love my Gmen...but Osi isnt all that.

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
        Just posted something similar...Overrated both of them....I never liked Osi...one dimensional, beats ups on pathetic tackles...forget playing the run...He isnt that good...I love my Gmen...but Osi isnt all that.
        I'm a huge Osi fan, he can ruin games single handedly, but I will be fair, he has done nothing yet this year. Tuck as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
          Two games now and they have been non factors in both. Really invisible. What gives?
          Osi was awesome today had 1 tackle no penalties no sacks no int hes should get more money.
          Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Here is the thing tho. The bucs are a running team and our Defense, as a whole did a very good job vs the run.

Tuck did have 3 tackles, a pressure, and did a good job on run contain. He was largely absent on passrush tho.

Osi had an all around bad game. He lost contain a couple times, including on the Martin TD run. He was invisible on passrushing downs as well. He has 1 tackle on the season.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
              Osi was awesome today had 1 tackle no penalties no sacks no int hes should get more money.
              Even more now? You realize he got his pay bump and is happy with it right?

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
                Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                Even more now? You realize he got his pay bump and is happy with it right?

... i hope you know that was a joke

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                  i think they will eventually show up. today other defenders carried them but they will be there when needed.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been down Osi for a while now. The whole game was he was jumping inside of Donald Penn (left tackle for Tampa) and wasn't doing jack with it. Against the run, he's a non-factor. This NASCAR package is pointless because it's only really good when you know the other team is throwing the ball. Tampa will always attempt to have a semblance of run.....

Secondary was terrible, as always, but Freeman was able to take full wind ups, that's gotta stop.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseGirl View Post
                      I've been down Osi for a while now. The whole game was he was jumping inside of Donald Penn (left tackle for Tampa) and wasn't doing jack with it. Against the run, he's a non-factor. This NASCAR package is pointless because it's only really good when you know the other team is throwing the ball. Tampa will always attempt to have a semblance of run.....

Secondary was terrible, as always, but Freeman was able to take full wind ups, that's gotta stop.
                      Freeman threw for just a hair over 200 yds, and was intercepted twice. Both his TD were on failed blitz attempts with a corner strung out in man coverage. Tyron actually had the pass defended but got an unlucky bounce, and the first one was a very nice throw. So, I wouldn't really say our seondary was bad today. Eli's early interceptions made the whole game feel worse than it was defensively.

The pass rush was nonexistent today, which always hurts your secondary. And Osi sucks. Just had to get that in.

Comment

They should be cheap to resign lol

Comment

Originally posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
                          They should be cheap to resign lol
                          lol

Comment

Working...
                          X