Eli Manning is the greatest QB to ever put on a Giant Jersey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning is the greatest QB to ever put on a Giant Jersey

Eli Manning is the damn man....nothing phases this guy when he is struggling and he always comes through when we need him most. I almost am very happy with Hakeem Nicks who played his heart out and through injuries. Eli, Cruz, and Nicks beat down the Buccaneers secondary. Diehl's injury was a blessing, because it seemed like our pass protection and running game got immediately better after he went down...Beatty is still a false start machine tho. Osi and Tuck was non existant....and for people blaming Tryon on that TD needs to rewatch it....there was absolutely ZERO pressure and the ball luckily bounced off his helmet that was excellent coverage. Coe played a good game as well, and was pushed on that TD that Jackson scored.
    " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

That has been clear for a long time now.

Comment

Hey Tebow, take notes...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Hes the best in the league, only his brother maybe is better.

The two MANNINGS own the QB position.

Tiki can take his "next generation qb's" and shove them up his ***. We know he likes stuff up there anyway.

Comment

It has been clear for awhile, but man oh man is it so sweet when he performs his magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
            Eli Manning is the damn man....nothing phases this guy when he is struggling and he always comes through when we need him most. I almost am very happy with Hakeem Nicks who played his heart out and through injuries. Eli, Cruz, and Nicks beat down the Buccaneers secondary. Diehl's injury was a blessing, because it seemed like our pass protection and running game got immediately better after he went down...Beatty is still a false start machine tho. Osi and Tuck was non existant....and for people blaming Tryon on that TD needs to rewatch it....there was absolutely ZERO pressure and the ball luckily bounced off his helmet that was excellent coverage. Coe played a good game as well, and was pushed on that TD that Jackson scored.
            CHARLIE CONNERLY, YA TITTLE, PHIL SIMMS PLEASE MOVE OVER. EASY ELI HAS SUPPASSED YOU ALL. THAT IS ALL!!! I HAD GIVEN UP ON THIS GAME BUT FROM NOW ON I'M ALL IN. GO GIANTS. WHAT WAS UP WITH THE KNEEL DOWN @ THE END OF THE GAME? WERE THEY LOOKING FOR ANOTHER MIRICAL IN THE MEDOWLANDS OR WHAT? THAT WAS TOTALLY CLASSLESS. THE LEAGUE OFFICAILS NEED TO TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THAT IMHO ANYWAY

Comment

depends on the quarter

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                depends on the quarter
                THere are 4 quarters in a game for a reason. If they stopped playing the games after the first half you may have an argument. Instead you can finally admit Eli is the man.

Comment

I will admit eli has been the man, very clutch

Comment

depends on the quarter
                    WHO'S BETTER & IN WHAT QUARTER HAROONI. EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!1

Comment

I mean come on. The guy had two game winning drives in one game
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Gutty performance, guys got extra large cajones, still going back to Bennett and others after the drops and after his mistakes..doesn't think they can stop him if his recievers do their part

Comment

cant augue bout Eli being the greatest in Giants history!
                          sigpic

Comment

I will admit eli has been the man, very clutch

WHAT!? Am I seeing things?

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                              WHAT!? Am I seeing things?
                              there is never a dispute that Eli is clutch or that Eli is the man of this offense. he has taken over that a while back.

Comment

Working...
                              X