giants message board during the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• giants message board during the game

I don't know about you all, but I cannot look at the Giants Message board when the Giants are not winning during the game. I cant stand all the negativity.

. I have to step away from the computer for the game and just watch the game. Glad we got the win. was an exciting game, but glad Eli was able to redeem himself.

I thought webster wasn't trying in the start of the game. and Tyron sucked at the end of it. I saw no pass rush from tuck or osi. i dont know what is up with those two. hope that nicks can rest on a short week. go big blue

Comment

Originally posted by luni View Post
      I don't know about you all, but I cannot look at the Giants Message board when the Giants are not winning during the game. I cant stand all the negativity.

. I have to step away from the computer for the game and just watch the game. Glad we got the win. was an exciting game, but glad Eli was able to redeem himself.
      I'm the same way.

Comment

So glad I don't visit these boards during the game anymore.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I'm sure it was a true sight to see.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            So glad I don't visit these boards during the game anymore.
            idk why i still do. if the GMs followed thru on stuff that was said on here during games, everyone would have been cut/traded before it was even over. people are so irrational it's like a bunch of old women who just hit menopause on their computers at once lol.

Comment

i came home at the half to get some beers in the fridge and came on here. The first thread i read, i was like ok, getting off of here. So negative.

Comment

Originally posted by jax5338 View Post
                idk why i still do. if the GMs followed thru on stuff that was said on here during games, everyone would have been cut/traded before it was even over. people are so irrational it's like a bunch of old women who just hit menopause on their computers at once lol.

i waited until they tied it because i didnt want to read about how bad eli sucks and such. Just give me wins

Comment

Originally posted by jax5338 View Post
                  Isnt there 1 thread that says people should be cut or fired .

Comment

Kneejerk Central; all day, every day.

The amount of negativity is crazy.

Comment

Winning or losing, I don't know how any one can be on here during the game. I mean why would I want to keep typing in the game thread every two seconds. I'd rather watch and enjoy the game and not worry about refreshing my screen every five seconds.

Comment

the only time i need to go online during the game is for injuries and twitter is good for that

Comment

These boards are genuinely humiliating during games. While there is a comedic benefit to it, the knee jerk meltdowns and the blatant verbal assaults on those who arent blind fanboys is way too over the top to deal with for more than 30 seconds.
                          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

you would think after all this time Coughlin teams comeback so much, fans would learn not to throw in the towel. but i guess emotions run high. I personally never give up hope because i know eli and the giants love to play when behind a score or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                              you would think after all this time Coughlin teams comeback so much, fans would learn not to throw in the towel. but i guess emotions run high. I personally never give up hope because i know eli and the giants love to play when behind a score or two.
                              But they don't
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X