Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Webster will get a pass, but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Webster will get a pass, but...

    He looked bad again before freeman so generously threw the ball right at him.
    #80

  • #2
    agreed

    Comment


    • #3
      Our corners need to learn to get their arms up. They run down the field with the receiver, but don't like to play the ball. Drives me crazy.

      Comment


      • #4
        I have faith in Corey Webster. His next assignment will be Steve Smith (Panthers) in 4 days.

        Comment


        • #5
          Corey Webster has played terrible these past 2 games. He should be the one steping up because how bad our other corners are. Some one made a post a little while back saying CWeb was a top 3 corner in the league. My opinion is he has always looked so good because of our pass rush, he really isnt even a top 10 corner and needs to step it up that is our weakest position

          Comment


          • #6
            our defense gave up over 30 doesnt matter

            Comment


            • #7
              If im not mistaken the biggest play given up by Web today was really not his fault..Rolle should of been up top

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm praying Prince turns into the real deal this season when he comes back and hopefully stays healthy....if not, we're in BIG trouble.

                Comment


                • #9
                  and keep in mind the caliber of opponent he's facing...dez bryant and vincent jackson are 2 of the more dominating, physical, speedy wr's

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                    and keep in mind the caliber of opponent he's facing...dez bryant and vincent jackson are 2 of the more dominating, physical, speedy wr's
                    We got steve smith in 4 days, then desean jackson/maclin the week after, crabtree/moss/manningham/davis....the rest of our schedule is basically filled with dominant WR's....he's going to have to step it up that's for sure

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by derekunion28 View Post
                      our defense gave up over 30 doesnt matter
                      not true, our defence gave up 27

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Webster has always struggled against bigger receivers. He always shuts Desean Jackson down, and Steve Smith is more along the lines of that mold compared to VJax.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ReiRiza View Post
                          If im not mistaken the biggest play given up by Web today was really not his fault..Rolle should of been up top
                          He was 1 on 1, help over the top would have been nice but it was 100% his fault.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think Webby did OK not great just OK it was Coe getting torched early and Tyron getting handled at the end of the game that concerns me!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                              I'm praying Prince turns into the real deal this season when he comes back and hopefully stays healthy....if not, we're in BIG trouble.
                              keep praying

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X