Coughlin Yells at Schiano (VIDEO)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coughlin Yells at Schiano (VIDEO)

Here's a link to the video of TC yelling at Schiano, and the play that caused it.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/coughl...ndshake-video/

Enjoy!

They mad cuz they lost, simple as that.

Comment

Giants already lost a few players today....they don't need the entire Bucs line launching at their knees. I don't blame Coughlin for being pissed off.....and I'm a big Schiano fan since I'm a Rutgers alumni.
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Thanks! I was looking for this

Comment

I don't get why this doesn't happen more often. There have been fumbled snaps on kneel downs before that could easily change a game.

Comment

Giants went to the line not expecting anything but were pushed back and Bass was rolled over plus there is always the possibility of a fumbled snap. Long shot but it has happened. I do not think it was a cheap shot.
            "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

It wasn't cheap, there won't be fines. We were trying to get the ball back no matter how unlikely. You play until the end of the game. On the other hand, there should be a fine for Mason Foster who had the hit on the receiver in the goal line. That's why they threw a flag and it was a good call.

Kudos to the Giants. Good game and a well earned victory.
              Sincerely,
              Greg Schiano
              Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
                It wasn't cheap, there won't be fines. We were trying to get the ball back no matter how unlikely. You play until the end of the game. On the other hand, there should be a fine for Mason Foster who had the hit on the receiver in the goal line. That's why they threw a flag and it was a good call.

Our week vs the Bucs is over. Now you're just kind of being annoying.

Comment

Last edited by FlyingTruck; 09-16-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Not cheap, classless. Once the QB kneels down, he is giving up on the play. I have been watching football along time now and this is the first time I saw something like this on a kneel down. Simply classless. Tampa Bay used to be a class team, but now they lost it.

Comment

There was a botched snap by Eli and Baas earlier in the game. That may have facilitated the aggressive play by Tampa, hoping to get another .
                      I hate Philthy. The teams, their fans, the city.

Comment

good game to you guys as well and good luck rest of the year

Comment

It was certainly uncalled for and from my perspective unprofessional.

Comment

cheap shot, could hav hurt Eli. There should b fines

Comment

If this is the real Greg Schiano, how did it feel to watch that Victor Cruz touchdown pass where the Giants made the adjustment against the Tampa Bay defense defending the short-pass slot routes and he went deep on you as did other Giants receivers?

Comment

Working...
                              X