• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulletin Board Material for next week's game vs the Jets

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...takes_jab.html

Hate that fatso....

Re: Bulletin Board Material for next week's game vs the Jets

I can live with our Defense allowing Grossman, Jackson/Whitehurst, and Young to look like Hall of Fame QBs...but I draw the line on Sanchez.

Comment

[quote user="daynemustgo"]I can live with our Defense allowing Grossman, Jackson/Whitehurst, and Young to look like Hall of Fame QBs...but I draw the line on Sanchez.[/quote]

He should be focusing on fulfilling his promise to retun the favor.......sorry for giving you an opportunity at the division which you blew Rex.......hopefully it'll never happen again.....

Comment

Go Eagles

(I just vomited in my mouth a little)
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Fatty

Comment

Philly will definitely beat the Jets---Should make for an interesting game on Xmas Eve. As most people finally know, Emperor Rex has no Cloths---and Sanchez is second rate.

Comment

[quote user="sligoker"]Philly will definitely beat the Jets---Should make for an interesting game on Xmas Eve.* As most people finally know, Emperor Rex has no Cloths---and Sanchez is second rate.
              [/quote]

"Emperor Rex has no clothes"?

Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Now I have to try to get THAT image out of my head.

Comment

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="sligoker"]Philly will definitely beat the Jets---Should make for an interesting game on Xmas Eve. As most people finally know, Emperor Rex has no Cloths---and Sanchez is second rate.
                [/quote] "Emperor Rex has no clothes"? Thanks. Thanks a lot. Now I have to try to get THAT image out of my head.[/quote]

You could just picture his wife's feet instead...

Comment

Whatever.

I will be rooting for the Jets this week.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]Whatever.

I will be rooting for the Jets this week.[/quote]

Really wished the Eagles played Dallas this week instead. As much as I want the Eagles knocked out of the divisional picture once and for all, I want them to be desperate against the Cowboys, too.

Comment

honestly I didnt have a problem w/ that all...

Big whoop.

I'd think that the bulletin board material we'd need would be that we need to win out...

Comment

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]honestly I didnt have a problem w/ that all...

Big whoop.

I'd think that the bulletin board material we'd need would be that we need to win out...
                        [/quote]

Exactly...It wasn't a jab at all...He was just saying how Jackson is dangerous and his reference to the Giants was pretty understandable.

To be honest there is nothing Rex can say that would motivate me into not wanting to see that Jets team get flattened by the G-men.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
                        X