Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One RB away from a great SB run imo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One RB away from a great SB run imo

    We are just one RB shy of going all the way. Wilson seems a bit green as of right now. probably should have looked at Bush.

  • #2
    So you don't think Brown did a good job today or are you just saying we need another RB? Do you not think Bradshaw will be back this year?

    Comment


    • #3
      we have all we need for a sb run. a great rb wouldnt hurt, but is not necessary in my humble opinion

      Comment


      • #4
        Brown did a great job today. Wilson has some potential, and Bradshaw's probably gonna be usual, play-through-injuries self. If they all play how they can, we have a formidable three-headed running game.

        Comment


        • #5
          No i do not think Brown is the answer ,but played well when the bucks backed safetys off with a lead.

          and i do not think the RB has to be great 420, just would like an addition there

          Comment


          • #6
            Well I think Brown did pretty good, we will be able to gauge his performance better on Thursday when he probably starts the game with Bradshaw hurt. You don't honestly think we will be picking up a RB right? If anything we'd pick up a CB or OL.. just sayin..

            Comment


            • #7
              lol at acting like brown is solid after a handful of carries late in a game while the other team was up 2 scores. lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

              Comment


              • #8
                I never once said Brown was solid, I said I thought he played pretty good and we could better gauge his performance on Thursday. No putting words in my mouth..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                  I never once said Brown was solid, I said I thought he played pretty good and we could better gauge his performance on Thursday. No putting words in my mouth..
                  that wasnt aimed at you, i agree with u there. fine job but way too little to gauge

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                    that wasnt aimed at you, i agree with u there. fine job but way too little to gauge
                    lol okay, just making sure. I thought my assesment was pretty spot on

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well maybe we could convince Tiki to comeback and make a SB run with us.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        First post on the new boards. I think we might have that player on the roster in Da'rel Scott, I just think he needs the reps.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Brooklyn_Madcat View Post
                          First post on the new boards. I think we might have that player on the roster in Da'rel Scott, I just think he needs the reps.
                          welcome, maybe we will see though ,i think we need a vet

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                            We are just one RB shy of going all the way. Wilson seems a bit green as of right now. probably should have looked at Bush.
                            dont know the extent of ABs problem but Andre Brown showed some tough runs today!

                            Wilson had a good comeback today from that fumble. as you say hes "a bit green" now. i expect he will improve with each game!

                            a great rb would be nice but we appear to have 2-3 very good ones which could equal a great one with the right breaks.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              We all know who you have in mind Harooni, why don't you just come out and say it so we can laugh at you for such an assertion?

                              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X