Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After further thought, I'm siding with Schiano on the last play.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Talib didn't play clean, hard football today. He'll be paying for that in practice. No excuses for getting toasted by Nicks all day long.
    He looked like a *****. Holding on 2 Nicks like a Little girl and still gettin beat for almost 200 yards

Comment

Originally posted by zimonami View Post
      I watched too, and was very surprised how respectfully Schiano took the dressing down. He later defended his guys playing to the end, so he could have jabbered back at TC... but, he didn't. I'll give him that. Could have devolved into the Dteroit/San Fran spectacle last year.
      first thing I thought of when I saw the confrontation was how the rookie coach took his brazing from the old pro like a true gentlemen

props to Schiano for that

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
        He looked like a *****. Holding on 2 Nicks like a Little girl and still gettin beat for almost 200 yards
        Oh my God, Cruz and Nicks were getting held like they were children. It was so ridiculous.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

RE: The TC/Schiano confrontation (Giants reaction and quotes)

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...uccaneers.html

Excerpts:

Locklear said three Buccaneers' linemen, though he did not recall their names, dove at the Giants center and guards' knees, even though the Giants had told the Bucs they were going to kneel out the clock

Locklear said after the play happened, some of the Giants linemen looked up and asked the Bucs players, "It was a cheap shot. Why would you do that?" Their response, Locklear said, was "Coach told us to do it."

Defensive end Justin Tuck took objection, too, saying, "It won't be forgotten."

Comment

Really, our o-line should have been ready for it. Bucs played dirty all game. Coughlin went easy on him.

Comment

50 bucks says this will end up on the dameshek shame report lol...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I wouldn't't be surprised if Schiano's call TC this week to apologize about that last play. I respect the guy for what he did at Rutgers, and I find it hard to believe that he would play football like that. He knows he's in the wrong here (I hope).

Comment

Cheap is cheap, and that crap was cheap... No excuses.

Comment

I mean I dont get it. Did Schiano and/or the Bucs defense actually think that the Giants were going to run a play? The Giants had nothing to gain by running a play. The game was in hand after Boley got the pick. We wont see the original miracle at the Meadowlands again.

Like Tuck said, it wont be forgotten. Karma is a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                      I mean I dont get it. Did Schiano and/or the Bucs defense actually think that the Giants were going to run a play? The Giants had nothing to gain by running a play. The game was in hand after Boley got the pick. We wont see the original miracle at the Meadowlands again.

Like Tuck said, it wont be forgotten. Karma is a *****.
                      The kneel down formation was invented specifically to stop another Miracle at the Meadowlands...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

According to Schiano, that's how they do things in college... Well guess what Greg, you ain't coaching college ball anymore.

Comment

They were just upset and their feelings were hurt so they decided to play dirty. They figured they got away with PI's and holding penalties all game, why not take some cheap shots..

Comment

It was an unprofessional classless move by a frustrated coach and defense. There are sore losers at all levels of the game folks.
                            "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Comment

It was pretty dirty but these things tend to be remembered and usually come full circle.

Comment

schianos new jersey roots just showed.....

Comment

Working...
                                X