Rooting for the Eagles the next Two weeks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooting for the Eagles the next Two weeks

First and probably last time I will ever do that.

Re: Rooting for the Eagles the next Two weeks

never. Dont care if it would help us or not. I hope they lose out.

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"]

First and probably last time I will ever do that.

[/quote]

ehhh

u really should only cheer for em this week if both us and dallas win because their game won't matter then.

Just hope they beat the piss out of the Jets so I have some ammo for these cowards
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I hate both teams pretty equally. I figure the Eagles are eliminated anyway after this weekend and if they can hurt the Jets playoff chances so much the better. My hatred for the Jets has grown to an all time high. I hate everything about the Jets.

Comment

Id rather root for an STD
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Id rather root for an STD
            [/quote]

that reminds me... we have to talk

Comment

I despise them more than any other team in the league but matters little to me what they do the rest of the way. I would like for them to beat the cowboys and wouldn't mind seeing them get a worse draft pick position

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id rather root for an STD
                [/quote]

[/quote]...And I was gonna tell you the same thing, phew that saves us a talk

LOL
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id rather root for an STD
                  [/quote]

[/quote]...And I was gonna tell you the same thing, phew that saves us a talk

LOL
                  [/quote]

hahahaha

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol....that reminds me of a prank I played on a goodfriend Tuesday.....he just happens to be a big Cowboys fan.

I told him some chick called my phone looking to get in touch with him and I said I can't give his number out but would have him call her.

I gave him the number to the STD hotline. "If you were notified to call this number a person you've had sexual contact with has been diagnosed with an STD."

He was so freaked out!!!

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I will never root for the Eagles. Never.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol....that reminds me of a prank I played on a goodfriend Tuesday.....he just happens to be a big Cowboys fan.

I told him some chick called my phone looking to get in touch with him and I said I can't give his number out but would have him call her.

I gave him the number to the STD hotline. "If you were notified to call this number a person you've had sexual contact with has been diagnosed with an STD."

He was so freaked out!!!

[/quote]

hahhaha thats ****ed up...

whats the number? Im def going to **** with some people

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Id rather root for an STD
                          [/quote]

but honestly... you have to look at the big picture

Yes we want the Eagles to fail, but they already have.

Hoping they pull it out this week won't change the fact that they've already failed, but it will help them get a worse draft pick and help put the Jets out of it. Then we can come in and put the finishing touches on it.

You have to look at the big picture and let your hate for everybody shine through

Comment

Root for the Eagles to beat the cowboys, 'boys are our biggest playoff threat.

When root for the Jets to beat the Eagles. As much as I hate the Jets, I can't fathom rooting for a divisional rival to beat an out of conference team.

Besides, we'll be the ones to end the Jets playoff hopes
                            All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue@NYC"]Root for the Eagles to beat the cowboys, 'boys are our biggest playoff threat.

When root for the Jets to beat the Eagles. As much as I hate the Jets, I can't fathom rooting for a divisional rival to beat an out of conference team.

Besides, we'll be the ones to end the Jets playoff hopes [/quote]

with the way the AFC is playing out, only way we probably put the finishing touches on the Jets is if they lose this week

Comment

Working...
                              X