Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is my dislike for the Eagles stronger than any other Giant fan on here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my dislike for the Eagles stronger than any other Giant fan on here?

Does anyone here actually feel like we lost, just because the eagles won another close game? Am i the only one unable to enjoy this win just because of that?
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Well, I was greatly disappointed to see that they won, but it was ameliorated by seeing both the Foreskins and Cowgirls lose.

Comment

I hate them passionately......but that's just ****ed up!!
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

i know what u mean marvelous

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
          Does anyone here actually feel like we lost, just because the eagles won another close game? Am i the only one unable to enjoy this win just because of that?
          No I slammed the couch when they scored. I was hoping ray Lewis would stuff him. There are so close to 0-2 it's not funny. Then again so were we
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

im a little upset that they have somehow sucked thier way to 2-0 so far

Comment

I say you just focus on us today. I had to live in philly for two yrs including during the time the meltdown at the meadowlands happen. I hate the smeaguls with a violent passion. Business just has to be handled on this in with a quick turnaround.
              Emperor Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                Well, I was greatly disappointed to see that they won, but it was ameliorated by seeing both the Foreskins and Cowgirls lose.
                To be honest id rather the cowboys and redskins win if it means the eagles lose. To anyone who is reading this, if looks as though i am complaining i apologize. I know theres been a lot of negativity going on lately and we should be happy coming off of a hard fought win. I just really wanted to see the eagles lose. It's just as important to me as a giants win.
                Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Only way I wouldn't enjoy today's game b/c of Eagles would be if it was end of season and that eliminated us.

Comment

I don't care about the stupid Eagles. I care about the Giants.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Hate the eagles but vick makes me hate them even more. He is a poor excuse for a human being.

Comment

If a meteor hit their stadium while the Cowboys were playing against them, killing both teams and all of the Eagles fans.. I can't say I would mourn..

Comment

Can't be concerned with what the Eagles do this early in the season. The Giants have to worry about the next opponent. The thing hat bothers me about the Eagles is the fact they are a very good team and they own the Giants.

Comment

**** the Eagles they are so overrated. I hate the Eagles more than any other team in the league....

I worry about my team.
                            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              Can't be concerned with what the Eagles do this early in the season. The Giants have to worry about the next opponent. The thing hat bothers me about the Eagles is the fact they are a very good team and they own the Giants.
                              You speak common sense my brother, a rare commodity around here! I would like to subscribe to your newsletter if available!

Comment

Working...
                              X