GIVE CORDLE HIS DUE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIVE CORDLE HIS DUE!

seriously, this guy can play! Redeye and myself both actually pointed out the fact we thoght he was a UDF to watch and i think we might of found our next Rich Seubert type lineman! I hope he starts in Dave Diehls spot, because i honestly believe hes the real deal and is gonna be a steal, and yet another great find as a UDF by reese..

forget that have him start for baas lol

Comment

I wasn't able to watch the game today. How did Cordle find his way onto the field?

Comment

Originally posted by G4L View Post
        I wasn't able to watch the game today. How did Cordle find his way onto the field?
        David Diehl was injured.. I honestly think its gonna be for the better.. THe Oline looked solid after he was gone.. Obviously the Pass Blocking was outter worldly, and Andre Brown was great inside, and teh blocking on some of his runs reminded me of the Seubert, Oh'ara, Snee trio interior that was so solid for yrs..

Comment

Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
          forget that have him start for baas lol
          from your lips...

Comment

Originally posted by I'll take 5 View Post
            from your lips...
            That's not a serious statement, jsyk, although he was pretty impressive, I doubt very much that the coaches somehow missed his ability and kept starting someone worse this entire time... but cordle has some strength and is clearly good depth, from what we saw this game at least

Comment

Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
              That's not a serious statement, jsyk, although he was pretty impressive, I doubt very much that the coaches somehow missed his ability and kept starting someone worse this entire time... but cordle has some strength and is clearly good depth, from what we saw this game at least
              huh? Nah man, hes a UDF.. Same with Cruz.. Same as Seubert.. Same as Chase Blackburn.....etc Guys slip through the cracks all the time.. Theres tons of players who would be good but never got a shot and basically some luck.. If ur a guy like Cordle, u have to perform well pretty much right away and u better hope u don't make any stand out mistakes(everyone makes them).. Its not diffrent then drafting guys in the first rd and they su-ck and then ur 7th rder ends up being Ahmad Bradshaw(oh wait??lol).. Cordle is good..

Comment

Didn't Cordle only played like 1 series! That was because they slid Boothe to RT when Diehl first went down. They then slid Locklear to RT and Beatty played LT on the next series if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                  Didn't Cordle only played like 1 series! That was because they slid Boothe to RT when Diehl first went down. They then slid Locklear to RT and Beatty played LT on the next series if I'm not mistaken.
                  That's the way I saw it as well....

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                    Cordle came in for the series Diehl got hurt. The next series they put Beatty at LT and Locklear and RT. The oline looked much better after that.

Comment

I didn't really focus on his individual performance but I'll tell you what, as soon as Diehl came out of that game, our run game and pass protection improved big time.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                        Cordle came in for the series Diehl got hurt. The next series they put Beatty at LT and Locklear and RT. The oline looked much better after that.
                        This may well be the personnel line-up moving forward depending on Diehl's injury status
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I liked Cordle because he was versatile and Tough, At Ohio State he started at all 5 spots along the Offensive line and had experience as a long snapper making him a perfect Back up lineman. He played the National Title game snapping with his off hand because his snapping hand was broken.I dont think he is necessarily a starter but having a guy that played everywhere at a program like Ohio State is a valuable when u only have 53 guys
                          Last edited by Redeyejedi; 09-17-2012, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            This may well be the personnel line-up moving forward depending on Diehl's injury status
                            It should be no matter what the status is. Thats the 5 best lineman they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              It should be no matter what the status is. Thats the 5 best lineman they have.
                              And yet Diehl has been starting. Cordle sounds a lot like DD in terms of versatility
                              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 09-17-2012, 08:43 AM.
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X